Post your Christmas spoils!! 8 years 7 months ago #393695

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Octocamo;393688 wrote:
I think Gene wins.and jealous True.
Hey, I wanted a Kindle... or Nook.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Post your Christmas spoils!! 8 years 7 months ago #393696

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
True;393695 wrote:
Hey, I wanted a Kindle... or Nook.
trade for your move? lol
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Post your Christmas spoils!! 8 years 7 months ago #393698

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Yep. True wins.I can honestly say I didn't want anything for Christmas. All the "must have" games came out at the beginning of the year and I bought most of them before summer.

Post your Christmas spoils!! 8 years 7 months ago #393699

• Nivea
  • Stage B - 3
-Nook WiFi w/ Screen Cover and Case-Sony Blu Ray Player w/ WiFi-Two pairs of Reebok Running Shoes-Motorola Bluetooth Earpiece (needed 'cuz a cop can pull you over in Maryland now for talking on the phone without one)-Adidas Sports Cologne-World of Warcraft: Catalysm-$25 Red Robin Gift Card-A bottle of Stella Artois - after drinking good microbrew/craft beer for so long, this beer tastes like ass.-A $1 Maryland Scratch Off Lottery Ticket-2 Packs of Hanes Boxers-Sample Box of 6 Colognes-$30 Cash-Pair of Gloves-2 Small Sippy Cups-I also got a very small bonus from work.I think there was a couple of other small knickknacks but I can't remember them at the moment.I also gave a lot of gifts out this year as well. I actually probably spent more on gifts than what I received, which seems shocking in light of the items I have listed.
AKA Speaker

Post your Christmas spoils!! 8 years 7 months ago #393707

• True
  • Stage A - 1
Red Robin is possibly my Favorite restaurant besides Chili's. Most of the waiters are women who are cute and wear tight jeans, lol. Oh and the burgers are supreme and don't forget that Strawberry Lemonade drink which is dessert within itself.Yeah I also gave a lot more this year, most so far that I've ever spent on gifts.

Post your Christmas spoils!! 8 years 7 months ago #393708

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
sippy cups??I wish we had a red robin here, never had it before. Closest is like an hour and a half away I think.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Post your Christmas spoils!! 8 years 7 months ago #393709

• True
  • Stage A - 1
Octocamo;393708 wrote:
sippy cups??I wish we had a red robin here, never had it before. Closest is like an hour and a half away I think.
Man, you gotta taste their burgers! They are HUGE! I first had RR back in Miami, FL. when coming back from a family cruise trip, but I don't remember it tasting as good as the one we have here. I prefer the Whiskey River BBQ burger. Plus the Steak Fries (french fries) with seasoning salt, Mmm.

Post your Christmas spoils!! 8 years 7 months ago #393712

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
halo 3 collectors edition with helmet Bioshock 2 colletors editioncall of duty modern warfare 2 night vision goggles editionstreet fighter 4 fight stickBlood driveenslaved odyssey to the westvanquishpes 2011Mario allstarsmario galaxy 2Fable 3 xbox 360 controller3 pairs of mark ecko jeans5 Ecko MMA t shirts3 Ecko hoodiesAdidas Trainerspersonalized Glasgow Rangers fc shirtMoney (£250)Aftershaves and deodorants
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

Post your Christmas spoils!! 8 years 7 months ago #393713

• Nivea
  • Stage B - 3
Octocamo;393708 wrote:
lol, yeah. I went to a white elephant party with my girlfriend and I ended up with these. As printed on the label: "Sip-a-mug. The Handle is the Straw." Both the brand name and slogan shamelessly trademarked. I like Red Robin too, mainly when they have their $5.99 Burger Specials. Sure I've had better burgers (I'm partially bias as I love a good burger and I've tried MANY) but Red Robin burgers are tasty, that's for sure. And in the end of the day, that is all that matters.
AKA Speaker

Post your Christmas spoils!! 8 years 7 months ago #393717

Token White Guy;393692 wrote:
-Update-Fight Club 10th anniversary BlurayAnd $300 that I'm turning into Beats Studio headphones. My Sony's are dying.
Beats are a HUGE waste of money, man.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji