Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: help

help 9 years 11 months ago #385106

The background story will be extremely long if I don't do it in song, so I decided that I'll do it in song: This is the story of two best friends who fell in love, but she didn't love him back. So one day he decided to stop trying to be more than just friends, and went back to being friends. But then one day they got in a fight (not a physical fight), and didn't talk for a while. Finally she came back to him apologizing and he apologized (again, I apologized before too, I admit, it was mostly my fault), and she said she wanted to be best friends again, and he agreed.Please note that I am the "he" in that "song" and "she" is my best friend. Well, about 5 days ago, we became best friends again and went back to the way things were (or so we both claimed; I have no problem with that, and neither should she since she said she wanted to do that). Well, yesterday I asked her brother (who is a friend of mine) to ask her what she thinks of me (partly out of curiosity and partly because there is a rumor going around that she is in love with me; I told him not to mention that I asked him to ask her).Well, he replied (we were both in an Xbox Live party discussing this) and said that he sent her a text message asking her, and that she replied with one word, "gay". I can't believe my best friend and former lover just harassed me (and behind my back at that). I then was like "no way, are you serious", because I thought he was just joking. But he swears up and down that what he says is true. So I then asked him to ask her why she thinks I'm gay and what I can do to fix it. He said he sent her another text asking her. About 5-10 minutes later he said she replied and that she said "i don't give a shit" to him in her response. This tore me up so bad. I mean really, I thought we were going back to the way things were and that we were going to be happy together again (as just friends). Again I asked him again for confirmation that he isn't joking, and he said he wasn't.I then tried to call her cell phone, but she didn't answer. Lucas then told his sister (my best friend and former lover) to answer the phone. Despite Lucas' valiant efforts, she did not successfully answer the phone. Lucas then told me that she told him to tell me to leaver her alone. I then told him to tell her that I said that I'm sorry for everything, and that I will leaver her alone now. I also told him to tell her that I am still blocked on her Facebook friends' list (which she promised me she would unblock me on; since she blocked me back when we had that fight a few months ago). Back when we had the fight, she only removed me on Facebook, MySpace, and Xbox Live (she re-added me on Xbox Live 5 days ago though); she didn't remove me as a friend on the United Gamers Alliance, Gaia Online, Yahoo! Messenger, MSN Messenger, GameSpot, or YouTube though.This is so horrible, I almost cried (and I almost never cry, not even from injuries). I don't know what to do. She seems to have mixed feelings about me and our recently re-founded friendship, or she is just using me (which I doubt, because she is a good person and wouldn't do such a thing to someone else, especially not me). I mean really, after all we have been through together, all the good times, why would she do this to me? She still doesn't know that I know what she said to her brother about me (unless she figured I asked him to ask her, which is not unlikely given her telling her brother to tell me to leave her alone). Anyone have any advice on what I should do and/or any theories on what is going on?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

help 9 years 11 months ago #385107

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Pics of the bitch or this thread is pointless.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

help 9 years 11 months ago #385108

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
My advice is take a shotgun, put the barrel in your mouth, and pull the trigger with your big toe.

help 9 years 11 months ago #385109

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
Octocamo;385107 wrote:
Pics of the bitch or this thread is pointless.
Ditto, no youtube vid plz
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

help 9 years 11 months ago #385110

• LowVoltag3
Token White Guy;385108 wrote:
My advice is take a shotgun, put the barrel in your mouth, and pull the trigger with your big toe.
This.

help 9 years 11 months ago #385111

• Duraly
  • Level 10
United Gamers Alliance, Gaia Online, Yahoo! Messenger, MSN Messenger, GameSpot, or YouTube......Oh *gasp*, what shall you do with your time now.....Oh wait, I guess we know why your here now.
[psnid]Duraly[/psnid]

7 day Ban 9 years 11 months ago #385114

• ChannelZ
  • Level 3
Thread Creation Abuse / 7 Day Ban / Sends the same post to 10+ other forum sites.. Google the text and you will find the exact same post on many other forums...Next Stop after 7 Days.. Perma-Ban... :mad:Enjoy the silence... Happy Holidays~Z

help 9 years 11 months ago #385116

• Duraly
  • Level 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlzPFm44Wac* can anyone tell me how to post the actual video in the thread*
[psnid]Duraly[/psnid]

help 9 years 11 months ago #385117

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
The same thing is found on the Star Trek Online forum, He was also banned in the Winamp forums for doing the same thing.

help 9 years 11 months ago #385118

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Duraly;385116 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlzPFm44Wac* can anyone tell me how to post the actual video in the thread*
You copy the extension after "=" and you paste it into [youtube]extension[/youtube].
  • Page: