Forum

TOPIC: The I'm drunk thread.

The I'm drunk thread. 9 years 10 months ago #389315

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
LowVoltag3;389310 wrote:
Damn dude, sorry to hear that. It's tough with the economy these days. Did you get laid off?
No, me and my ex girlfriend broke up and we lived together, and I had a lot of bills and money i owed to pay off so I couldnt pay for a place to stay.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The I'm drunk thread. 9 years 10 months ago #389324

• LowVoltag3
arefx;389315 wrote:
No, me and my ex girlfriend broke up and we lived together, and I had a lot of bills and money i owed to pay off so I couldnt pay for a place to stay.
What are you doing now?

The I'm drunk thread. 9 years 10 months ago #389328

KRUUNKKKKKKKKKKKKKFinished a 5th of JD by myself over me cousin's.Btw, I type fine when I'm annihilated. lol I even spelled annihilated correctly. Gonna go make some interweb monehs before I pass out. Peace.

The I'm drunk thread. 9 years 10 months ago #389332

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
LowVoltag3;389324 wrote:
What are you doing now?
Well me and my parents havent really spoken in a long time, and now im back with them... the very last place I expected to be.... things we're bad though, and I have anxiety and depression problems, that didnt help.... but ive been good the last few days, been chillin with my friends getting drunk having fires trying to enjoy myself.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro