Forum

TOPIC: The I'm drunk thread.

The I'm drunk thread. 10 years 1 month ago #385500

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
Does moderately inebriated count? Locking kids up in the trampoline. Hey, when you live in a little redneck town, you GOTTA' git yourself a trampo-ma-line! ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The I'm drunk thread. 9 years 10 months ago #388953

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
dddddddddddddddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a frakihng father able to be awesome even with such an wesome stucpid stupd dumba ass state of expression of tohe thou ages............jesus motherfarking Chrsist's you are my mofo hereo diuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddddddddddddddweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*yes I am thoiu this entertaining in this state inr eal life....serisly Master Flav, you aret hough hero of the ages of being stupid out of booze, BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!![/flavolr flave, BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*snaps finger in real life...yes I literally snaped my finger arefer say ing "BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* though it was thinkin, not saying actuallyhyyy7y 6 )can'te ven understand what I just hout thyped BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bayonetta is a goddess to me....oops admited obsesion here on this site..oh by, the jokes will be on it me...my god I love Bayonettta to death..probaly why I kept this avy sor darn logn...oh Bayo;....Bayo bayo bayo......I loveo you even as a objet of lust..l.lI still love you. ^)^)^)^_^EDIT DIEIT EDIT: hwy haven't peolestillt alk about NMH@2.,;.l.l; l. sghould be as talked about as Halo for christ sakekeke sake sake sake...I wann vist japan one day;..l. wonder if a drunk blog exists...probably do but I lack brain cells to thou do so...I 've been saying thou and shall *actually thinking* for a whiel...oh boy , my sober self will wish this will be delted whiel the rest of AllGames.com (was a challenge to correctly type that...like this thou sentence* ...laugh all you want...this drunk self won't care but the sober self will want to kill himself for knowing that this is a idea but will keept at it is so please, please be easy on my sober slelf/kay kay kay?>?>?":?? Probablty be a bunch of innocent jokes thatl, thou en d of the ay, he's family on this joke..l..and Teggy is a fan of Scott or the hou good ol' days of G4...dshould have earsied but I don't care...man, nobody is gonna read the past second setence umless everyoner here is dedicated to stuch stupid shicrap like thsi yo...intoxientated atttention whore that is hou me, baby 180 ready go gko...why dien't i type this when i turned 21 i don't know perhaps...need new paragraphi just thou feel like it or somethinmgl...it is ths spam/ will wolf be mad at me/ what am i doing/ is this my only to intoxicated mywelf to theworl dth tath I willsome how make Streets of Rage 4 and Virtua Cop 4 wone day ...di on'dt know this maybe deleted and pepl.e iwll be mad at me for taking to loon gbuat atht sithis tim eall i can do si spek what my mind thinks at this very moment sorry for all the durnkiness because I can't spell conevient or drunkiness that well so sorry zbout all iv'e done to this thread becauseu it's too long and tnow the sound of typing is become a rehythom to my ears is anybody really will to read all this butllshit becasue that's just rpoff that inertnet people have no life we all have no life just for our htou hobbies...sorry foall this i'm sure ill be myself being a vauge egnima fothe theerest ofsite...ok, need to stop ty ping now...serously i'm stoping hnwonwonwnwonwnow savecliclk with a kspace kspace kspacee kspace ks;sp;spapapap;ace attourny Miles the man, MAN!
Signature

The I'm drunk thread. 9 years 10 months ago #388954

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
Wtyu Athh Hellll I Typed Su<mdada Da< Ndamn Random Jcu I Losat It From Accidently Clicking Bacwards Dam N You Mouse Damn Ou!111111111111111111111111111oh nevermind, i did type all this shit...damn wolf, scoott, and tohetr think i'm a meance to internet society,,, gottta watch otu gottach watch out fromt hem.......l....well, fromt he drhnk side from those pwho probably know it was my b day yhyesterday so assuem it was due to celberating my broth from my mother's womb that i should be an embaresment to sofciety damn i'm emo damn i'm good damn i love enterthank ytain,ment.that is all for though nowopwowowow thank youa nd good nigyht.
Signature

The I'm drunk thread. 9 years 10 months ago #388956

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
haha wow maaaan.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

The I'm drunk thread. 9 years 10 months ago #388958

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
what the fuck

The I'm drunk thread. 9 years 10 months ago #388960

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Sondz lik he hda a grate birhday!1

The I'm drunk thread. 9 years 10 months ago #388961

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Someone had a good birthday.

The I'm drunk thread. 9 years 10 months ago #388962

• Mayor Young
  • Administrator
BBoy. Best. Post. Ever.

The I'm drunk thread. 9 years 10 months ago #388963

lol win

The I'm drunk thread. 9 years 10 months ago #388972

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
It's funny that I've actually considered typing in this state in the last couple of years. I can't believe I finally did it. -_-
Signature