Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: I had the strangest dream last night.

I had the strangest dream last night. 9 years 10 months ago #384717

I had the strangest dream. I dreamt that I was sent back in time to when I was 13, and I had to wait until 2009, and I talked to the non-time traveled me and told myself not to screw everything up with Tabitha, because I finally realized that she is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. Perhaps this is an omen, an omen that I should do everything in my power to get back together with Tabitha, assuming she too feels the same way.Well, the actual dream was just me suddenly appearing in Junior High School in like 2004 or something. Then after about 15 minutes of being there, I woke up in real life. I then thought about that dream for the past hour and a half and sort of made up an ending on my own and that ending then becomes just as much a part of the dream as the dream itself. Do you know what I mean?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I had the strangest dream last night. 9 years 10 months ago #384718

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
A strange dream that wasn't about unicorn/narwhal sex... thread fails.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

I had the strangest dream last night. 9 years 10 months ago #384719

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Sounds like a movie starring Sandra Bullock and Aston Kutcher.Next time you time travel, go back before your birth and tell your parents to move to Amish country.

I had the strangest dream last night. 9 years 10 months ago #384728

• -Beck-
  • Stage A - 1
Be sure to fight Dracula and lose next time so that we won't have to read every shit thought you have since you'll be too busy sleeping during they day and hunting at night.

I had the strangest dream last night. 9 years 10 months ago #384729

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
G4 Starburst, anyone?

I had the strangest dream last night. 9 years 10 months ago #384732

• Phobos
  • Level 3
Never get back with a woman. They'll think they're eternally right. Well, they already believe it...but this would give them grounds to think so.
Just your friendly neighborhood Phobos!

I had the strangest dream last night. 9 years 10 months ago #384741

• LowVoltag3
kevin1gamer;384717 wrote:
I had the strangest dream. I dreamt that I was sent back in time to when I was 13, and I had to wait until 2009, and I talked to the non-time traveled me and told myself not to screw everything up with Tabitha, because I finally realized that she is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. Perhaps this is an omen, an omen that I should do everything in my power to get back together with Tabitha, assuming she too feels the same way.Well, the actual dream was just me suddenly appearing in Junior High School in like 2004 or something. Then after about 15 minutes of being there, I woke up in real life. I then thought about that dream for the past hour and a half and sort of made up an ending on my own and that ending then becomes just as much a part of the dream as the dream itself. Do you know what I mean?

I had the strangest dream last night. 9 years 10 months ago #384768

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
That's not a strange dream. Dreaming a middle aged Eastern European couple blowing a dog in a serial killer's bloody industrialized house is a strange dream.^ Happened a few weeks ago. I got to stop watching IFC after 11.

I had the strangest dream last night. 9 years 10 months ago #384770

• Rook
  • Level 6
Ezekiel;384729 wrote:
G4 Starburst, anyone?
Nah, Terminal Freeze. Think that guy had like ten thousand posts in a month.

I had the strangest dream last night. 9 years 10 months ago #384776

BuckFarack187;384741 wrote: My daddy is bucklyt, and he is an electrician.PWNT!You didn't see that coming, now did you?
  • Page: