Forum

TOPIC: Fantastic news, excellent news!

Fantastic news, excellent news! 9 years 11 months ago #384378

Fantastic news, excellent news, my uncle says he knows the German tutor that I am going to see tomorrow (who I never met). He says (direct quote) "she is smokin hot", I take that is a good thing. Also, my dad is letting me on my computer and Xbox 360 from 6 pm to 8 pm today (I usually am not allowed on from 6 pm to 8 pm, because my parents want me to "do other things" at that time). I'll be meeting this individual at the St. Louis Bread Company tomorrow afternoon, can't wait.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

date 9 years 11 months ago #384389

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
kill everyoneespecially some penguins

date 9 years 11 months ago #384392

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Pop her in the shitter and send us pics.

date 9 years 11 months ago #384418

Zidy;384388 wrote:
Are you sure he didn't say, "he is smoking hot" ?
Positive.p.s.How did you get that PlayStation Network gamercard?

date 9 years 11 months ago #384421

I'm going on a date with someone for the first time tonight, it's kind of a blind date and it's kind of professional (business), but it's also kind of not. I am going to meet her at the St. Louis Bread Company tonight. Should I dress casual or fancy? Should I bring flowers? What should I do? I know very little about this girl (other than that she is young a college student, she is hot [according to my uncle], she's German [or atleast she speaks German], and my uncle knows her).

date 9 years 11 months ago #384422

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Token White Guy;384392 wrote:
Pop her in the shitter and send us pics.
She is German, she may end up poping kevin in the shitter... Nobody wants to see that. :smt077kevin1gamer: If you were a real gamer you would learn German like the rest of us playing COD, MoH and watching Die Hard. :D

date 9 years 11 months ago #384430

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Pics or we won't care about you little "tutor" session.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

date 9 years 11 months ago #384431

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
kevin1gamer;384421 wrote:
I'm going on a date with someone for the first time tonight, it's kind of a blind date and it's kind of professional (business), but it's also kind of not. I am going to meet her at the St. Louis Bread Company tonight. Should I dress casual or fancy? Should I bring flowers? What should I do? I know very little about this girl (other than that she is young a college student, she is hot [according to my uncle], she's German [or atleast she speaks German], and my uncle knows her).
It's a courtesy around here not to double post on the same subject recently posted, should combine with your other tutor date. Just a thought.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

date 9 years 11 months ago #384434

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
You know you're a forum pariah when you have True mad at you.

date 9 years 11 months ago #384437

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
I recently went out with this cute sweedish blonde, I couldn't really stand that I couldn't have a conversation so it didn't last long, but...you know...long enough rite?Anyway, what I think what I discovered is that this is a really easy game play. If she's totally privy that this is a full fledged date, and she dosn't think you guys are just going to be friends then there's no way to fuck it up. She wont understand what you're saying, and she'll just assume that whatever you do is what normal Americans do. So if going to your car and getting nekkid on the fi......., wait wtf you're taking her to a bread company? Wait wtf she's your tutor? Its kinda for business? Wait what the hell... you're not going on a date at all! Jesus I should have read the post first.It dosn't matter what you do bro. You're clearly not James Bond cause you think this is a date, so if you dress "fancy" (lol what are you 13?) it wont matter. And oh my god, if you bring flowers you're just going to be setting your self up for unbelievable embarrassment and heartbreak. I'm sorry if this is mean, you're clearly a young kid or something. But I honestly don't know whether to laugh, cry, or try to sit you down and explain the world to you.DONT BRING FLOWERS, THIS IS NOT A DATE. Don't try to make out with her while she's explaining Dante's Inferno to you. Or try to hold her hand. I repeat this is not a date.