Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: What the fuck is this spiral thing in the sky above Norway?

What the fuck is this spiral thing in the sky above Norway? 10 years 2 months ago #384377

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Weird It doesn't even look real.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What the fuck is this spiral thing in the sky above Norway? 10 years 2 months ago #384379

• LowVoltag3
They are saying it's a failed Russian rocket..... I would've been happier if it were aliens.

What the fuck is this spiral thing in the sky above Norway? 10 years 2 months ago #384381

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
It's kind of sad that one of my thoughts is this might be a viral thing for some movie we don't know about yet..
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

What the fuck is this spiral thing in the sky above Norway? 10 years 2 months ago #384385

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
God's "busy" cursor?:D

What the fuck is this spiral thing in the sky above Norway? 10 years 2 months ago #384387

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
I think we can now basically confirm it was a failed Russian rocket launch[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/Zx8i5EfmYU4&color1=0xb...player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/Zx8i5EfmYU4&color1=0xb...player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

What the fuck is this spiral thing in the sky above Norway? 10 years 2 months ago #384390

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
It's sky-cancer.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

What the fuck is this spiral thing in the sky above Norway? 10 years 2 months ago #384391

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Oh shit, the Chinese had know idea that a white hole would be created near Norway.

What the fuck is this spiral thing in the sky above Norway? 10 years 2 months ago #384393

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Eveidently it was big enough news to make it on Kotaku.Video Game Graphics In The Norway SkiesI'm still going with God's busy cursor. We're all fucked when he decides to change the desktop wallpaper.:D

What the fuck is this spiral thing in the sky above Norway? 10 years 2 months ago #384395

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Researches can stop investigating now, I solved the puzzle.

What the fuck is this spiral thing in the sky above Norway? 10 years 2 months ago #384396

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
JoEDigiTECH;384395 wrote:
Researches can stop investigating now, I solved the puzzle.
Wow, Sega must have paid extra for an ad campaign this extravagant in a world recession.
  • Page: