Forum

TOPIC: woah

woah 10 years 2 months ago #384306

Burr, being gay is a LIFESTYLE CHOICE, why do you fight against the system so much? I mean, I can tell you when I chose to be straight, so when did you choose to be gay?
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji
The administrator has disabled public write access.

woah 10 years 2 months ago #384314

Burr;384303 wrote:
Yeah sure, much like those of us opposed to Sharia Law being instituted here are simply bigoted towards Muslims. It's not because we're concerned with human rights or anything like that. Or those of us who support locking up murderers are just bigots against criminals. We shouldn't be so intolerant. :rolleyes:
Violence in HD;384306 wrote:
Burr, being gay is a LIFESTYLE CHOICE, why do you fight against the system so much? I mean, I can tell you when I chose to be straight, so when did you choose to be gay?
LOLThis thread is hilarious.On a serious note: I don't support or oppose gay marriage tbh, becase I don't really care/know much about marriage to begin with; but I support the right of those who wish to do so. We live in the fucking United States of America. We have done so much in the past to protect the freedom of each of its inhabitants from war to the point of making discrimination illegal. If you want to marry a pie you should be able to. Social evolution is constantly happening, it just takes a while. Perhaps one day they will learn what every human does in life: live.

woah 10 years 2 months ago #384318

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
you should try to meet some gay people, they really aren't bad. I'm in no way gay but I have a lot of friends (girls and guys) that are gay and they are all super down to earth and are always there when you need something. Gay people are people too.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

woah 10 years 2 months ago #384323

Gene Starwind;384280 wrote:
They're people you jackass, treat them like such. If you did something in the minority, would you want to be persecuted because of it? No? Well too bad, you get hounded by faggots like yourself.Burr, plz don't take offense, but this guy is a faggot. I don't mean it like that either. :\Hard to explain my language here, watch the recent south park with the bikers.
You yourself are saying the word "faggot", which is like against everything that homosexuals (whom you seem to be defending) stand for.

woah 10 years 2 months ago #384327

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
i read the first post and decided it would be smart to skip the rest of the thread. this cannot end well.in other news, check out Switzerland's new Mortal Kombat tournament in The Bar.

woah 10 years 2 months ago #384329

kevin1gamer;384323 wrote:
You yourself are saying the word "faggot", which is like against everything that homosexuals (whom you seem to be defending) stand for.
My definition of 'fag' or its derivatives (in this case, 'faggot' since this message board doesn't allow me to make 3 letter posts) are not directed as hateful remarks. It's directed at people who like to bust up a good time; ex. freedom haters like yourself or a Harley rider.Keep trying. :)

woah 10 years 2 months ago #384348

• -Beck-
  • Stage A - 1
To interject for just a second, Kevin is in the wrong for not having an open mind. But judging by the way he writes, he's still just a kid with a lot to learn.However, in my opinion Kevin IS right about Gene's use of faggot. In context, it's being used in the same way that 'gay' has been used to mean something bad. Ex: "That shit's gay."Faggot is a harsh derogatory term to start with, and applying it to have forced meaning as the previous example is trying to bring it into the common lexicon without consequence. It's not the smartest thing in the world to use. There are better words out there.Either way I've said my piece. Have fun you two.

woah 10 years 2 months ago #384349

-Beck-;384348 wrote:
To interject for just a second, Kevin is in the wrong for not having an open mind. But judging by the way he writes, he's still just a kid with a lot to learn.However, in my opinion Kevin IS right about Gene's use of faggot. In context, it's being used in the same way that 'gay' has been used to mean something bad. Ex: "That shit's gay."Faggot is a harsh derogatory term to start with, and applying it to have forced meaning as the previous example is trying to bring it into the common lexicon without consequence. It's not the smartest thing in the world to use. There are better words out there.Either way I've said my piece. Have fun you two.
Isn't the fact that you take it only as that type of comment close minded? Also, I used the word for its ironic purpose since he's the one being a fag and not the homosexual posting in the thread. The fact that I've had to explain it this much takes all the fun out of it.I'm taking it back. Takin it back.

woah 10 years 2 months ago #384350

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
I just thought the SP episode was funny and had a few interesting, though not very deeply resonant points.To me the tone and intent of someone using the word matters more than the word itself. However I do wish I didn't have to hear it flung around so casually as it's really hard to compartmentalize the connotations, especially since I do think a mild amount of homophobia is still purposely intended by the less sophisticated users of it.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

woah 10 years 2 months ago #384354

• Phobos
  • Level 3
What if you call your gay friends faggots jokingly? But then let them touch your ass?
Just your friendly neighborhood Phobos!