Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: This Is Extremely Scary, Bush's Plan To Steal The Election!

This Is Extremely Scary, Bush's Plan To Steal The Election! 15 years 1 month ago #5358

MusicFan wrote:
It is possible, completely possible.
Well, it is... in the same sense that it is possible for monkeys to fly outta my ass and play Beethoven's 5th with kazoos.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

This Is Extremely Scary, Bush's Plan To Steal The Election! 15 years 1 month ago #5367

• Duality
  • Stage B - 1
The Matrix wrote:
I don't think he would man. That guy that wrote it must be a nub. A big one at that. If Bush does do that, He'll even have more hate towards him!
This guy is a nub. Wayne Madsen's a pretty well-published (at least online) "journalist" who writes for various extreme leftist websites.For instance, this article he wrote detailing the money ties between Salem bin Laden (Osama's brother) and Arbusto Energy. Mainly, the same things Michael Moore explained in Fahrenheit 9/11. Further, the subsequent investor to Bush's companies (who inherited Salem's fortune) has a sister that is one of Osama's wives.Now while its all interesting to hear this stuff (and funny when the Bush Admin. tries to deny it), there is hardly anything inflammatory about what he says, and it offers no evidence to what he alludes to -- that Bush is in bed with the same terrorists that executed the murders of over 3000 people.Regardless of what happens on election day. I will still go vote, even if it means risking my life in a terrorist attack.

This Is Extremely Scary, Bush's Plan To Steal The Election! 15 years 1 month ago #5413

• Cornell
  • Level 5
Yea...I read it. Umm, wheres the proof, he didn't cite his sources, so yea, noBOGUS
  • Page: