Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: This Is Extremely Scary, Bush's Plan To Steal The Election!

This Is Extremely Scary, Bush's Plan To Steal The Election! 15 years 2 months ago #3842

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

This Is Extremely Scary, Bush's Plan To Steal The Election! 15 years 2 months ago #4205

I won't read or accept that, main reason:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.[/b]

This Is Extremely Scary, Bush's Plan To Steal The Election! 15 years 2 months ago #4210

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
Gene Starwind wrote:
I won't read or accept that, main reason:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.[/b]
That is the most fucking idiotic thing, possibly ever. The guy actually worked for the government and has a lot more credibility than anyone here when it comes to these things. You are discriminating, and that is very bad.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

This Is Extremely Scary, Bush's Plan To Steal The Election! 15 years 2 months ago #4322

• Ziggler
  • Stage A - 2
MusicFan wrote:
Gene Starwind wrote:
That is the most fucking idiotic thing, possibly ever. The guy actually worked for the government and has a lot more credibility than anyone here when it comes to these things. You are discriminating, and that is very bad.
What's bad is how ridiculous that email is and that you believe Bush is going to fake terrorism to win the election. :roll:

This Is Extremely Scary, Bush's Plan To Steal The Election! 15 years 2 months ago #4332

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
Ziggler wrote:
MusicFan wrote:
Gene Starwind wrote:
What's bad is how ridiculous that email is and that you believe Bush is going to fake terrorism to win the election. :roll:
It is possible, completely possible.

This Is Extremely Scary, Bush's Plan To Steal The Election! 15 years 2 months ago #4336

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
MusicFan wrote:
Ziggler wrote:
MusicFan wrote:
Gene Starwind wrote:
It is possible, completely possible.
I don't think he would man. That guy that wrote it must be a nub. A big one at that. If Bush does do that, He'll even have more hate towards him! :lol:
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

This Is Extremely Scary, Bush's Plan To Steal The Election! 15 years 1 month ago #4349

• EmpyII
  • Level 8
Sad thing is if terrorist attacks would happen near election time, that would most likley push people to Kerry. Man I just wish we had a McCain/Powell ticket, but I guess asking for candidates that are worth more than 2 craps is asking too much. :?

This Is Extremely Scary, Bush's Plan To Steal The Election! 15 years 1 month ago #4354

MusicFan wrote:
This Is Extremely Scary
I think you mean extremely hilarious.

This Is Extremely Scary, Bush's Plan To Steal The Election! 15 years 1 month ago #4361

• Tulare
  • Stage A - 1
You have to give the right-wingers credit.
LMFAOMusicFan wrote:
Those are all from Madden sites, of course they would say Madden is better. I would like to see an unbiased source.
Must be a different MusicFan who complained about not wanting to hear from a biased source in this thread. http://forums.allgames.com/viewtopic.php?t=422

This Is Extremely Scary, Bush's Plan To Steal The Election! 15 years 1 month ago #4468

• Raghnall
  • Level 9
bush is too stupid to orchestrate anything, let alone a false terrorist arrack.
i keep the wolf from the doorbut he calls me upcalls me on the phonetells me all the ways that he\'s gonna mess me upsteal all my childrenif i don\'t pay the ransombut i\'ll never see him againif i squeal to the cops
  • Page: