Forum

TOPIC: So I Passed Out

So I Passed Out 10 years 2 months ago #383965

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
I blame these damn video games!Token, due to your present condition you must check into the forums every hour on the hour. Failure to comply will force me to dispatch the closest forum member to your location for surveillance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

So I Passed Out 10 years 2 months ago #383966

• BGriff07
  • Level 8
That's what I believe it is True...it's just your body getting over heated and probably as Reffy said because of lack of blood pressure as well.
[gamercard]B Griffith[/gamercard] [psnid]B_Griffith[/psnid]

So I Passed Out 10 years 2 months ago #383968

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Reffy;383946 wrote:
You probably don't need to go to the doctor. Good news is you most likely passed out because you didn't have enough blood pressure. This has happened to several people I know. And actually its ironic that you posted this today, its exactly what happened to me in the gym. I went to gym early in the morning without warming up and nearly passed out while doing squats. Good thing I knew what was going on, sat down, and let the blood return to my head.
I had that happen once a couple years ago and I'm pretty sure I almost went out. I had the tunnel vision thing(I think that's what it was) for about 5 seconds and was really light headed.I didn't actually pass out, but it did scare the shit out of me for that 5 seconds.

So I Passed Out 10 years 2 months ago #383969

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Reffy;383946 wrote:
You probably don't need to go to the doctor. Good news is you most likely passed out because you didn't have enough blood pressure. This has happened to several people I know. And actually its ironic that you posted this today, its exactly what happened to me in the gym. I went to gym early in the morning without warming up and nearly passed out while doing squats. Good thing I knew what was going on, sat down, and let the blood return to my head.However you may potentially be suffering from seizures, and that's reason enough to get checked out. If you have any sort of epilepsy in your family's history get checked out today.
Thanks Reffy. I was thinking it was my blood pressure.

So I Passed Out 10 years 2 months ago #383971

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Bro rape.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

So I Passed Out 10 years 2 months ago #383976

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Were you masturbating in the shower? Maybe that is where some of your blood pressure went.

So I Passed Out 10 years 2 months ago #383980

Don't go to the hospital, post on an internet forum about it.Best course of action imo.

So I Passed Out 10 years 2 months ago #383985

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
I had something like that a little over a year ago, while I was in a car. Thank God I wasn't driving.. Didn't pass out, but had tunnel vision, loss of hearing, couldn't talk or think very fast, so I probably would have at any moment. So I laid my seat all the way back and got taken back home to lie down some more. It was scary. Probably was low blood pressure from my hypothyroidism. Now that I'm taking medicine for that it's never happened again.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

So I Passed Out 10 years 2 months ago #383987

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Gene Starwind;383980 wrote:
Don't go to the hospital, post on an internet forum about it.Best course of action imo.
I grant you an honorary internet PHD. Excellent work Dr. Starwind.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

So I Passed Out 10 years 2 months ago #383988

EvilWall;383987 wrote:
I grant you an honorary internet PHD. Excellent work Dr. Starwind.
This will go well with my doctorate in Ballerology.