Forum

TOPIC: Tiger Woods Explanation

Tiger Woods Explanation 10 years 6 days ago #383984

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Octocamo;383952 wrote:
Lmao. It looks like The Movies with updated graphics. WANT.
Hahahaha you're right!Heh, I loved the Daily Show bit on it where they juxtaposed clips of news people saying "it's nobody's business" with those of them speculating on what happened and demanding to know immediately afterwards.If Tiger was the type of guy that talked about moral and family values then I'd say he deserves the scrutiny, but he hasn't said shit in public and has always kept things private, so he doesn't deserve this. Of course it doesn't help now that one of his flings is whoring herself out to the tabloids.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tiger Woods Explanation 10 years 6 days ago #383991

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Burr;383984 wrote:
Hahahaha you're right!Heh, I loved the Daily Show bit on it where they juxtaposed clips of news people saying "it's nobody's business" with those of them speculating on what happened and demanding to know immediately afterwards.
Daily Show - Tiger Woods NewzakYour right Burr, that one chic is really whoring herself and this story out, I mean she's all smiles about it and making twitter messages like "I'm gonna watch the news to see what they are saying about me!" WTF!???
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

In More Tiger News.... 10 years 3 days ago #384089

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
LoL, seems Like SNL is getting some flack with their skit on Tiger woods' (link to video) personal situation and their lack of sensitivity with having musical guest Rihanna who has been through some relationship violence earlier this year.
SNL' Criticized After Airing Tiger Woods Domestic Violence Skit While Rihanna On Show"Saturday Night Live" is making headlines for featuring a skit over the weekend, which parodied domestic violence.On Saturday night's episode, the NBC sketch comedy show made light of Tiger Woods' scandalous week, satirizing reports - denied by the golfer - that his wife, Elin Nordegren, attacked him prior to his early-morning car accident on November 27 with a sketch featuring Keenan Thomson and host Blake Lively.However, the show's musical guest was Rihanna - a victim of domestic violence earlier this year from then-boyfriend Chris Brown -- prompting concerns from several media outlets that the show's humor was insensitive from some corners."It was another sketch that gave us pause," noted PopEater in an article titled "'SNL' Lampoons Alleged Violence in Tiger Woods' Marriage," on Sunday. "We think, had the genders been reversed, 'SNL' wouldn't make light of the potentially violent situation."
Source: Yahoo News I actually found the skit funny, not to laugh at domestic violence, I wasn't taking it that serious, only as a funny skit of a guys wife kicking his ass for doing stupid stuff. Anyways, I do get what the fuss is about, especially when they had Rihanna on the show as a guest. I've never really paid much attention but Blake Lively is pretty damn hott to me, oddly enough, in that skit :p
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Tiger Woods Explanation 9 years 11 months ago #384538

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
Looks like EA may eventually give him the boot, all speculation for now-http://kotaku.com/5424720/for-ea-sports-few-options-other-than-toxic-tiger
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

Tiger Woods Explanation 9 years 11 months ago #384540

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
I think people will get over this whole thing and start liking him again. In fact, it's probably already begun. Look at guys like Michael Jordan who had tons of affairs and they can still sell products.

Tiger Woods Explanation 9 years 11 months ago #384541

• Burr
There's no way they drop Tiger for the reasons already mentioned in that article.Who the fuck else is gonna sell a GOLF game? Nobody. EA can't afford to destroy a franchise over that.

Tiger Woods Explanation 9 years 11 months ago #384542

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Right, they'd only do it if people truly never forgave Tiger and he was unable to sell a product ever again. The fact that they're getting back together(supposedly...) and the fact that other athletes have done the same shit and been forgiven says to me that no one is dropping Tiger Woods.

Tiger Woods Explanation 9 years 11 months ago #384550

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
I forgive Tiger for being rich and fucking bitches.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Tiger Woods Explanation 9 years 11 months ago #385601

• Burr
Electronic Arts standing behind Tiger Woods
On Monday, EA Sports President Peter Moore said the company decided to stick with Woods because he is "still one of the greatest athletes in history" despite his "mistakes" off the golf course.Moore added in a statement that the company has spent "considerable time" developing and testing the new "Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online" game, which he called a "breakthrough experience."The game will be released in so-called "open beta" later this month, which means it is still being tested but anyone can play and help find areas that can be improved. EA said it doesn't have a date yet for the launch of the finished game.

Tiger Woods Explanation 9 years 11 months ago #385609

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
EA stands by their man