Forum

TOPIC: I hate fuckers like this

I hate fuckers like this 10 years 2 months ago #383747

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
My mom got in an "accident" last month, though you can barely call it that since she barely clipped this other lady's car. The damages weren't really anything, and the lady claimed she was fine when she got out. So not only has she gotten her bills paid by my mom's insurance company, but now she's actually suing my mom. It's such bullshit, and the sad thing is what will likely happen here is my mom's insurance company will pay out to this bitch and my mom will be stuck with higher premiums for a really long time. It's a shitty situation, but what are you gonna do? There are just too many people out there who are leeches on society and want something for nothing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I hate fuckers like this 10 years 2 months ago #383748

• jwg
I got screwed over about a year ago in a car accident. I didn't get sued, but it was still a really good fucking over. Unfortunately there's little you can do but take it up the ass, although I would at least talk to a lawyer.

I hate fuckers like this 10 years 2 months ago #383749

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Two words: tort reform.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

I hate fuckers like this 10 years 2 months ago #383750

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
She's gonna call USAA(her insurance company) and, like I said, they will likely just pay out to this leech and my mom will be stuck with higher premiums. She probably could fight it in court, but what's the point? She'll end up spending a bunch of money so the end result will be the same.Burr;383749 wrote:
Seriously

I hate fuckers like this 10 years 2 months ago #383756

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
My back. My neck. My lawyer.Lady is a total bitch, and unfortunately they are everywhere.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

I hate fuckers like this 10 years 2 months ago #383759

• LowVoltag3
damn man. that sux. We got a story like that. My mom was driving and this 17 year old kid with no license and 2 minors in his car hit my moms car. Totally their fault, no question about it. The kid pleaded and begged for my mom not to call the police, she felt bad and didn't. The kid said his dad would take car of everything and this and that, and it wasn't like they didn't have money, the kid was driving a BMW. So what happened was we sent the dad the estimates and said we wanted the money, he called us back and had the nerve to say, and I quote, "How do I know you aren't going to spend the money on something else and not to fix the car?"I couldn't believe it. Anyway, we hired a friend lawyer to handle the case, and the thing just took forever and got washed up... It wasn't huge damage, just some minor body damage but fuck, that's what you get for trying to be nice and help someone. You get screwed over.

I hate fuckers like this 10 years 2 months ago #383778

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Burr;383749 wrote:
I'm sure Tort reform would go swimmingly. Just like health care reform has been. *cough*totalfuckingjoke*cough*

I hate fuckers like this 10 years 2 months ago #383784

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
People like this will burn in hell with their lawyers and Hitler. I've been the victim of a couple major accidents and several minors... I just wanted my car fixed so I can go to work. A word to the wise, you have to drive defensively and always get a police report... always.

I hate fuckers like this 10 years 2 months ago #383844

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
My mom's car got hit by a car a little while ago and felt fine when she got out. But a couple of weeks later she had shooting pains in her spine, which was diagnosed by two different doctors as nerve damage from whiplash. She didn't sue, but probably should have, and instead we just payed for everything so as to not be dragged into a legal battle. And this was from an accident that didn't even warrant replacing the bumper. All I'm saying is that you have no idea that's its actually bullshit.