Forum

TOPIC: "As God As My Witness... I Thought Turkeys Could Fly"

"As God As My Witness... I Thought Turkeys Could Fly" 10 years 3 months ago #383690

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/4FXSnoy71Q4&hl=en_US&f...1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/4FXSnoy71Q4&hl=en_US&f...1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]Happy Thanksgiving, peoples.Also, WKRP was a badass show. That is all.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"As God As My Witness... I Thought Turkeys Could Fly" 10 years 3 months ago #383691

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Happy Thanksgiving. The only day Indians and Colonists came together. The next few years was full of genocide.

"As God As My Witness... I Thought Turkeys Could Fly" 10 years 3 months ago #383693

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Happy Thanksgiving!Hope everyone's turkey turns out awesome, and that some of today's football games aren't the blowouts they look like they'll be..
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

"As God As My Witness... I Thought Turkeys Could Fly" 10 years 3 months ago #383694

Burr;383693 wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving!Hope everyone's turkey turns out awesome, and that some of today's football games aren't the blowouts they look like they'll be..
Looks like only one will be a true blowout -- I think Oakland, with a solid D and competent quarterback, could steal one from Dallas. My beloved Lions, on the other hand...

"As God As My Witness... I Thought Turkeys Could Fly" 10 years 3 months ago #383697

Happy Thanksgiving y'all! Heh, Nice find on the WKRP clip.Burr;383693 wrote:
... and that some of today's football games aren't the blowouts they look like they'll be..
I'll give Thanks to that
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

"As God As My Witness... I Thought Turkeys Could Fly" 10 years 2 months ago #383703

• LowVoltag3
Happy Thanksgiving! No thanksgiving is thanksgiving without this video[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/dMALbjYnNNQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/dMALbjYnNNQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

"As God As My Witness... I Thought Turkeys Could Fly" 10 years 2 months ago #383704

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Happy Thanksgiving Allgamers! I'm just getting up and ready to head out and visit some extended family.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

"As God As My Witness... I Thought Turkeys Could Fly" 10 years 2 months ago #383709

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
My wife and I hosted Thanksgiving dinner today. Lots of work but everything turned out great, my wife is an amazing cook. I'm tired as heck now, watching The IT Crowd and having a beer. Great day, Happy Thanksgiving my friends.