Forum

TOPIC: U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 10 years 15 hours ago #384662

• LowVoltag3
Burr;384653 wrote:
Wow.. when faced with adversity, Gore doubles down on the fearmongering..Gore: Polar ice may vanish in 5-7 years
Not only that, but later, the Climatologist Gore was siting said this..
Mr Gore, speaking at the Copenhagen climate change summit, stated the latest research showed that the Arctic could be completely ice-free in five years.In his speech, Mr Gore told the conference: “These figures are fresh. Some of the models suggest to Dr [Wieslav] Maslowski that there is a 75 per cent chance that the entire north polar ice cap, during the summer months, could be completely ice-free within five to seven years.”“It’s unclear to me how this figure was arrived at,” Dr Maslowski said. “I would never try to estimate likelihood at anything as exact as this.”LONDON TIMES
Wow, these people really have no shame at all.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 10 years 8 hours ago #384705

• Rook
  • Level 6
BuckFarack187;384662 wrote:
Wow, these people really have no shame at all.
I'm ecstatic I no longer have to take responsibility for my actions. I can litter and pollute as much as I want, I can always blame some nameless and unknown government organization for my actions!Or how bout, fuck you. It's time people learn that they have responsibilities, and that their actions have consequences. Tired of babying your delusional fantasies.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 10 years 8 hours ago #384706

• Rook
  • Level 6
Dude, I like totally agree. Environments are good. But man, the governments are out to get us man. Check out this video showing how much we pollute the fuck out of everything, but dude it's not our fault! :(Second times the charm[youtube]en4XzfR0FE8[/youtube]Damn government, taking mah freedoms. Theyre like, totally out to get us man. :(

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 10 years 8 hours ago #384707

• LowVoltag3
Rook;384705 wrote:
I'm ecstatic I no longer have to take responsibility for my actions. I can litter and pollute as much as I want, I can always blame some nameless and unknown government organization for my actions!Or how bout, fuck you. It's time people learn that they have responsibilities, and that their actions have consequences. Tired of babying your delusional fantasies.
I'm so glad that you understand my point so well. I've been a huge advocate of pollution for years now. My dreams are that the Oceans of the world get filled with Trash and that air gets so thick with pollution that we can't see 2 feet in front of us. I'm hoping that's what we can accomplish as a country one day. I'm really glad someone now understands what I'm trying to say. Thank you Rook for understanding. :)

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 10 years 7 hours ago #384709

• Rook
  • Level 6
BuckFarack187;384707 wrote:
I'm so glad that you understand my point so well. I've been a huge advocate of pollution for years now. My dreams are that the Oceans of the world get filled with Trash and that air gets so thick with pollution that we can't see 2 feet in front of us. I'm hoping that's what we can accomplish as a country one day. I'm really glad someone now understands what I'm trying to say. Thank you Rook for understanding. :)
Awesome, your welcome.What else will be our political agenda based on morality and ethics. How bout gay marriage, that's an easy one!I don't really care about morality and ethics, as long as I can say that I'm right and that the other guy is wrong. :)

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 10 years 7 hours ago #384710

• Rook
  • Level 6
I don't care about scientific evidence either. Blogs by some guy are so much cooler anyway. :)

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #384727

• LowVoltag3
What happens when you try to question Al Gore (aka God) about "ClimateGate"?[youtube]fooYtalS9Gc[/youtube]

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #384769

• Rook
  • Level 6
You win again Mr Fush. :mad:Your prize will be me not taking part in heavy threads anymore, because they're balls and I would rather lurk in threads about videogames and movies and boobies.I bid you.....adieu

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #384773

• LowVoltag3
Rook;384769 wrote:
You win again Mr Fush. :mad:Your prize will be me not taking part in heavy threads anymore, because they're balls and I would rather lurk in threads about videogames and movies and boobies.I bid you.....adieu