Forum

TOPIC: U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 10 months ago #384028

• LowVoltag3
Lord Moon;384027 wrote:
And you are blowing off my point. All this information is going to be used by people to spin that pollution regulation is not needed at all. That companies are not harming the environment at all. You seem to think that nobody is going to do that. That is MY point.
"All this information" = Exposing a bunch of madoff ponzy schemers try to tax you on a fraudulent science that they created.
But then again you say that "carbon is good for plants." Yeah the carbon that animals exhale or fart, but definitely not the carbon spewing out of car tail pipes or factory smokestacks.
pollution is not good. Everyone knows that. And All these new cars that are coming out are all clean. I really don't think that that is really going to be an issue going forward. As for factories, there is always new technology coming out, etc...The real point we have to take home here is that the CO2 climate change, man made global warming thing is an absolute FRAUD. That's the real point here. Make sure we all know this.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 10 months ago #384030

• LowVoltag3
Climategate Investigator Is Member Of Vehemently Pro-Man Made Global Warming Organization A civil servant who is a member of one of the most vehemently pro man-made global warming advocacy organizations in Europe which also has direct ties to the IPCC has been handed the job of whitewashing the investigation into the University of East Anglia, while absurdly billing himself as impartial and unconnected to climate science.Meanwhile, the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has ludicrously announced that it will conduct its own investigation into the climategate scandal, despite the fact that the suspects involved have intimate ties to the IPCC, with one of the primary scientists accused of manipulating climate data being a lead author of the 1995, 2001, and 2007 IPCC reports.Having the IPCC investigate climategate would be like Ken Lay heading up the Enron enquiry.One of the primary climategate suspects, Kevin Trenberth, is a lead IPCC author, having been influential in crafting the 1995, 2001, and 2007 IPCC reports.Professor Phil Jones, who infamously wrote of the need to “hide the decline” in global warming, is also a primary IPCC contributor, having been in charge of the two key sets of data used by the IPCC to draw up its reports.In addition, another climategate suspect, Michael Mann, was the creator of the debunked “hockey stick” graph, which was “Given star billing by the IPCC, not least for the way it appeared to eliminate the long-accepted Mediaeval Warm Period when temperatures were higher than they are today.”Continue Reading
These people really have no shame at all.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 10 months ago #384032

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
BuckFarack187;384028 wrote:
"All this information" = Exposing a bunch of madoff ponzy schemers try to tax you on a fraudulent science that they created. pollution is not good. Everyone knows that. And All these new cars that are coming out are all clean. I really don't think that that is really going to be an issue going forward. As for factories, there is always new technology coming out, etc...The real point we have to take home here is that the CO2 climate change, man made global warming thing is an absolute FRAUD. That's the real point here. Make sure we all know this.
Are you so stuck in your billion different conspiracies that you refuse to agree that the information that all this was false, people are going to use those facts to avoid to have to clean up their factories or other pollution spewers? You seem to have a one track mind of trying to continue to hammer the point of everything you have brought up in the last 7 pages of this tread, and refuse to see the other ripple effect of this information coming out.I'm begining to think you just argue for the sake of arguing, regardless of the issue.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 10 months ago #384035

• LowVoltag3
Lord Moon;384032 wrote:
Are you so stuck in your billion different conspiracies that you refuse to agree that the information that all this was false, people are going to use those facts to avoid to have to clean up their factories or other pollution spewers?
It's not that I disagree with you, it's just that, that scenario, in and of itself, really has no significance. There are Laws in place in the US, that factories, hospitals, etc... have to abide by, as far as cleanliness and pollution goes.
You seem to have a one track mind of trying to continue to hammer the point of everything you have brought up in the last 7 pages of this tread, and refuse to see the other ripple effect of this information coming out.I'm begining to think you just argue for the sake of arguing, regardless of the issue.
I'm sorry if it seems that way, I guess I'm just not seeing your point. I honestly, don't see that kind of significant ripple effect happening. The more time goes by, I think technology is going to get cleaner and cleaner, and there is no need to fear what ever pollution is out there right now. That is, as far as factories go. As far as the Ocean, lakes, sewage, etc... Those, to me, seem like real issues that should be focused on more.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 10 months ago #384036

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
BuckFarack187;384035 wrote:
It's not that I disagree with you, it's just that, that scenario, in and of itself, really has no significance. There are Laws in place in the US, that factories, hospitals, etc... have to abide by, as far as cleanliness and pollution goes.
Government laws you question and rebel against every day. One that you know as well as I do is corrupt and sways in the breeze of lobbyists and public opinion occasionally.BuckFarack187;384035 wrote:
I'm sorry if it seems that way, I guess I'm just not seeing your point. I honestly, don't see that kind of significant ripple effect happening. The more time goes by, I think technology is going to get cleaner and cleaner, and there is no need to fear what ever pollution is out there right now. That is, as far as factories go. As far as the Ocean, lakes, sewage, etc... Those, to me, seem like real issues that should be focused on more.
A big part of factories cleaning up was based on their pollution was contributing to global warming.Now that the global warming facts are being shown as false, big business' can step back and say, "Why are we spending all this time, money, and effort retrofitting for something we are not doing?" It just takes one company start them down that road.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 10 months ago #384038

• LowVoltag3
Lord Moon;384036 wrote:
Government laws you question and rebel against every day. One that you know as well as I do is corrupt and sways in the breeze of lobbyists and public opinion occasionally.A big part of factories cleaning up was based on their pollution was contributing to global warming.Now that the global warming facts are being shown as false, big business' can step back and say, "Why are we spending all this time, money, and effort retrofitting for something we are not doing?" It just takes one company start them down that road.
I see what you are saying and maybe you're right, I don't know. The way I see it, tbh, is that they are probably able to make more money with the Global warming agenda. Isn't that why MSFT is cutting down their game boxes size... "to reduce their carbon footprint"? NO. It's to make a few extra cents per game. Same with grocery bags, stores are now telling you in advance that are going to want you to bring your own bags because platic creates a carbon footprint, or some bullshit like that. They don't give a fuck about pollution or any of the sort. The bottom line is money, ofcourse. Now, don't get too worried about global warming going away. Trust me, they've got all sides covered. There may be ups and downs, people coming out and speaking the truth because they know what's going on, etc... But these Globalists are hardcore. The one thing they have is time. Like I said before, these people work inter-generationally. It's all about perseverance. They're doing their job on the propaganda side. And it's always a slow process. But they will eventually be successful because they are the power brokers and we live in a time, where mass mind control exists. And cap and trade will be brought in, with acceptance. The next step after that, is Carbon Rationing. Again, it's a slow process but carbon rationing is literally where we will be given carbon credits to use. That will be the currency. How much carbon you emit. It's a total form of new age slavery and we may not even be alive then, but that is where they want to be. But back to my point, it will still pass eventually. And seeing the way it's getting white washed, ignored and even literally being called "a fake story" by keith olberman, I wouldn't be surprised if it still passes this month in Copenhagen. Obama, apparently, can comment, and knows about kanye being a jackass but has no clue about climategate.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 10 months ago #384046

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Say Something Mr. President!
"Science and scientific process must inform and guide decisions of my administration on a wide range of issues, including … mitigation of climate change," President Barack Obama declared in a not-so-subtle dig at his predecessor soon after assuming office. "The public must be able to trust the science and scientific process. Public officials should not suppress or alter scientific technological findings."Last week's Climategate scandal is putting Obama's promise to the test. If he wants to pass, there are two things he should do, pronto: (1) Start singing hosannas to whoever broke the scandal instead of acting like nothing has happened; and (2) Ask eco-warriors at the Copenhagen Climate Change Summit next week to declare an immediate cease-fire in their war against global warming pending a complete review of the science.
We-Don't-Want-To-Talk-About-It-Gate
"You call it 'ClimateGate'; I call it 'E-mail-theft-gate,'" Boxer clarified during a committee shindig. "We may well have a hearing on this; we may not. We may have a briefing for senators; we may not." Boxer, as steady as they come, went on to put the focus where it belongs: on hackers. She warned: "Part of our looking at this will be looking at a criminal activity which could have well been coordinated. ... This is a crime."
:rolleyes:Clean air laws and such were mostly originally promoted to stop smog (particulates which can cause asthma and lung cancer) in large cities like Los Angeles and to reduce sulfur emissions to prevent acid rain. Those motivations will still exist in the absence of carbon regulation.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 10 months ago #384061

• Rook
  • Level 6
BuckFarack187;384038 wrote:
I see what you are saying and maybe you're right, I don't know.
It's just a hollow victory, and not one worth really celebrating. Nobody really wins in the end.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 10 months ago #384065

• LowVoltag3
Rook;384061 wrote:
It's just a hollow victory, and not one worth really celebrating. Nobody really wins in the end.
Dude, this, in reality is a HUGE blow to the system. It's HUGE! and Definitely worth celebrating. And it really should never be forgotten. This is the biggest thing ever... But because main stream media is there for profit and not the search for truth, it gets blown over. This proves the conspiracy theory. And it's so much like 9/11 too. When you tell people that NIST is wrong in their science of the towers falling, people say "no." Even though they've been caught lying red handed. They first were saying that free fall acceleration was physically impossible, because free fall can only occur if the inside columns have been removed in advance (ie explosives). Then AE911Truth.org (architects and engineers for 911 truth) MADE them admit that free fall did occur, and after admitting free fall, they said that "yea, free fall fits the science". Which is total bullshit. For AE911 forcing NIST to admit freefall(Part 1)part 2part 3But anyway, people say "So all the NIST Scientists are in on a conspiracy?!?" Like, people want to lose their jobs, or get called out for being a "Conspiracy theorist". If you aren't part of the conspiracy, you go along to get along. That's how it works.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 10 months ago #384066

• Rook
  • Level 6
Nobodies really trying to prove you wrong. Just showing how this will be used by companies and people as an excuse to pollute more. How is that a good thing.
]This proves the conspiracy theory. And it's so much like 9/11 too. When you tell people that NIST] is wrong in their science of the towers falling, people say "no." Even though they've been caught lying red handed. They first were saying that free fall acceleration was physically impossible, because free fall can only occur if the inside columns have been removed in advance (ie explosives). Then AE911Truth.org (architects and engineers for 911 truth) MADE them admit that free fall did occur, and after admitting free fall, they said that "yea, free fall fits the science". Which is total bullshit.For AE911 forcing NIST to admit freefall(Part 1)part 2part 3
This doesn't have anything to do with the thread, Buck.