Forum

TOPIC: U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #384013

  • Nut_Man
  • Nut_Man's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 3432
  • Karma: 10
and no, InfoWars writers are generally not real journalists. Anyone who puts the word "Al-CIA-Duh" into articles is not a journalist. People who write articles based entirely off of speculation and pass it off as fact are not journalists.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #384014

  • Burr
  • Burr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 10751
  • Thank you received: 6
  • Karma: 1995
Nut_Man;384012 wrote:
Reducing pollution can be done without any "climate change" measures.
Yes, and so can adopting alternative forms of energy, re-establishing energy independence, and improving efficiency. There's plenty of market-driven pressure to do these things without fearmongering, central planning, or economical gymnastics.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

The administrator has disabled public write access.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #384016

  • Lord Moon
  • Lord Moon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 7340
  • Karma: 1371
BuckFarack187;384011 wrote:
lots of conspiracy crap about global government
What was the basic message of global warming? Reduce your carbon footprint, pollute less, recycle more, etc.You can't honestly sit there and tell me that people are not going to use this news to say they do not have to enact pollution control measures. That man's pollution is not harming the planet in any way.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #384017

  • LowVoltag3
  • LowVoltag3's Avatar
Lord Moon;384016 wrote:
What was the basic message of global warming? Reduce your carbon footprint, pollute less, recycle more, etc.You can't honestly sit there and tell me that people are not going to use this news to say they do not have to enact pollution control measures. That man's pollution is not harming the planet in any way.
Dude, The whole point is that these people are fudging the science! The whole carbon footprint thing is HOAX! They've been caught. Carbon is good for plants and the environment. These people just want to tax you. That's it. Forget the terms "Global Warming" and "climate change", those are POLITICAL initiatives, not environmental issues.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #384020

  • Lord Moon
  • Lord Moon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 7340
  • Karma: 1371
Yeah because smog is good for you, it's got minerals and vitamins. I'm gonna go dump a gallon of dirty motor oil in the river for the fish to swim around in. That will make them better eatin'.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #384021

  • LowVoltag3
  • LowVoltag3's Avatar
Lord Moon;384020 wrote:
Yeah because smog is good for you, it's got minerals and vitamins. I'm gonna go dump a gallon of dirty motor oil in the river for the fish to swim around in. That will make them better eatin'.
Come on dude. You're strawmaning me here. I'm fully on board with energy efficiency appliances, cleaner cars, and cleaner oceans, etc... There are real environmental issues. No one can deny that. But here you have, globalists who in their own words are saying that they would either create an enemy or hop on board a band wagon to "unite" the world under a world government. They said that global warming, "FIT THE BILL." Now, as we see, they've been caught manipulating the science in their own words, so that the science, "FITS THE BILL", aka, fits the agenda. It has nothing to do with pollution. These same people who created the Global warming hoax, are the same people behind the wars and the economic coup we are going through. So please understand, I totally agree with you that we need to stop polluting and I'm totally for laws against pollution. Like I said before, If they stopped the wars, and invested in our country, on all fronts, including healthcare, roads, train systems, environmental issues, etc... I'm totally for that.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #384022

  • Lord Moon
  • Lord Moon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 7340
  • Karma: 1371
BuckFarack187;384021 wrote:
More global gov crap
Evidently you are not reading what I'm typing.People, companies, etc. are going to use this new info to get away with NOT enacting lower pollution standards.I am not saying the scientists are right or wrong. I am not saying anything about a global conspiracy to create a world government.Part of the global warming message was to pollute less, recycle more etc. Now that it's come out that they falsified their findings other people are now going to twist things. Now are you going to continue to sit there and tell me that it's not going to happen and that pollution is good for the environment?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #384025

  • LowVoltag3
  • LowVoltag3's Avatar
Lord Moon;384022 wrote:
Evidently you are not reading what I'm typing.People, companies, etc. are going to use this new info to get away with NOT enacting lower pollution standards.I am not saying the scientists are right or wrong. I am not saying anything about a global conspiracy to create a world government.Part of the global warming message was to pollute less, recycle more etc. Now that it's come out that they falsified their findings other people are now going to twist things. Now are you going to continue to sit there and tell me that it's not going to happen and that pollution is good for the environment?
Well, I'm just laying out the facts. I don't understand why you keep brushing off the point of global government. It's not a joke. That's a real issue here. This is why they are bringing in this Cap-and-Trade scheme, which by the way, Ken Lay, from Enron, helped create. And apparently, you aren't reading my posts, because I've been stressing to you that there ARE environmental issues. And I agree that we should tackle them. But, what I'm trying to tell you is that the Cap and trade is not going to solve any of the pollution issues. That's not what it is meant for. it's a political and financial tool. That is all it is. It's a form of taxation. That's the point.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #384026

  • Burr
  • Burr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 10751
  • Thank you received: 6
  • Karma: 1995
Cap and trade just means the polluters buy the license to keep on polluting. I don't have confidence in such a scheme being run properly to exert enough pressure to make countries like China accountable.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

The administrator has disabled public write access.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #384027

  • Lord Moon
  • Lord Moon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 7340
  • Karma: 1371
BuckFarack187;384025 wrote:
Well, I'm just laying out the facts. I don't understand why you keep brushing off the point of global government. It's not a joke. That's a real issue here. This is why they are bringing in this Cap-and-Trade scheme, which by the way, Ken Lay, from Enron, helped create. And apparently, you aren't reading my posts, because I've been stressing to you that there ARE environmental issues. And I agree that we should tackle them. But, what I'm trying to tell you is that the Cap and trade is not going to solve any of the pollution issues. That's not what it is meant for. it's a political and financial tool. That is all it is. It's a form of taxation. That's the point.
And you are blowing off my point. All this information is going to be used by people to spin that pollution regulation is not needed at all. That companies are not harming the environment at all. You seem to think that nobody is going to do that. That is MY point.But then again you say that "carbon is good for plants." Yeah the carbon that animals exhale or fart, but definitely not the carbon spewing out of car tail pipes or factory smokestacks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.