Forum

TOPIC: U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383684

• Dblueguy
  • Level 6
I say we flatten the middle east and make it into a giant forest with giant trees and then genetically engineer some humans to look like elves and then have them live in tree houses and worship nature! Wait what were we talking about again?
[gamercard]Dblueguy[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383686

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Dblueguy;383684 wrote:
I say we flatten the middle east and make it into a giant forest with giant trees and then genetically engineer some humans to look like elves and then have them live in tree houses and worship nature! Wait what were we talking about again?
It actually used to be a huge forest you know!! Then terrorists ruined it!
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383695

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Dblueguy;383684 wrote:
You wanna make them into Ewoks?

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383698

• Rook
  • Level 6
EvilWall;383682 wrote:
I think we should kill our enemies, and plant trees over their corpses.And I think you all should stop hoping for a John Lennonesque utopia. It's really vain.
I just find it interesting that Buck still uses Infowars as reliable source.Alex Jones has admitted he makes up much of his evidence

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383702

• LowVoltag3
Rook;383698 wrote:
I just find it interesting that Buck still uses Infowars as reliable source.Alex Jones has admitted he makes up much of his evidence
Holy shit that tape still exists?! i thought they destroyed that tape. Fuck!

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383705

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383706

• LowVoltag3
Nut_Man;383705 wrote: Wow, This is really, really amazing. I've noticed how a lot of MSM outlets are also kind of whitewashing this, giving it a spin. Making it more about how these so called scientists (i really shouldn't even call them that) have hate for the "climate Deniers" LOL, that in and of it's self is hilarious.... I really hope this will lead to more investigations of other events, such as 9/11, and the financial bailouts. Those events should also be exposed for what they really are. But this is really making me wonder about what is going to happen at Copenhagen next month. I still strongly believe that Obama will sign the treaty, even if we wake up, frozen in Ice Cubes, they'll still say "global warming", and "Carbon Emissions", etc... I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383887

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
The Scientific Tragedy of Climategate
In the wake of the Climategate leaks, some researchers are openly decrying the scientific censorship exercised by powerful gatekeepers associated with the CRU. Climatologist Eduardo Zorita at the German Institute for Coastal Research has publicly declared that "editors, reviewers and authors of alternative studies, analysis, interpretations, even based on the same data we have at our disposal, have been bullied and subtly blackmailed." Zorita adds, "In this atmosphere, PhD students are often tempted to tweak their data so as to fit the 'politically correct picture'." Zorita evidently believes even after the email scandal that he will be punished by editors and reviewers for denouncing the CRU crew: "By writing these lines I will just probably achieve that a few of my future studies will, again, not see the light of publication."
In their zeal to marginalize and stifle their critics, this insular band of climate researchers has damaged the very science they sought to defend. We all now are the losers. That’s the true tragedy of Climategate.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383917

• LowVoltag3
Burr;383887 wrote:
The Scientific Tragedy of ClimategateQuote:In the wake of the Climategate leaks, some researchers are openly decrying the scientific censorship exercised by powerful gatekeepers associated with the CRU. Climatologist Eduardo Zorita at the German Institute for Coastal Research has publicly declared that "editors, reviewers and authors of alternative studies, analysis, interpretations, even based on the same data we have at our disposal, have been bullied and subtly blackmailed." Zorita adds, "In this atmosphere, PhD students are often tempted to tweak their data so as to fit the 'politically correct picture'." Zorita evidently believes even after the email scandal that he will be punished by editors and reviewers for denouncing the CRU crew: "By writing these lines I will just probably achieve that a few of my future studies will, again, not see the light of publication."Quote:In their zeal to marginalize and stifle their critics, this insular band of climate researchers has damaged the very science they sought to defend. We all now are the losers. That’s the true tragedy of Climategate.
This is an excellent article. And I really have to parallel this with 9/11 and how people are afraid to speak out about those events. It works in the same exact way. Imagine, the global warming hoax is not even as sensitive an issue as 9/11 and people are afraid to speak the truth because they are afraid for their jobs, their careers, their image, etc... People are afraid to speak, and it's not like they're shivering scared, they just don't want to get called "conspiracy Theorists", "crazy kooks", etc... That's intimidating. So, my point is, to those who keep saying, "Oh, people wouldn't hide what they felt about 9/11," and "Why is no one talking?", the answer is, the same reason these people didn't want to talk. They go along to get along, they have families to feed.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383918

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
Scientists link global warming to Buck speaking.
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army