Forum

TOPIC: U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383628

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
I don't know why, but I'm currently curious as to where the hydrogen that powers the sun's fusion reaction goes after its used...Anyone help me out with that info?
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army
The administrator has disabled public write access.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383629

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
It turns into helium (fuse two protons), of course. It gets its name from the Greek word for the sun, helios, because studying it was where the element was first observed.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383630

• LowVoltag3
Burr;383621 wrote:
I linked this graph in some other thread before, but it's not that simple..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_variation#Global_warminghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7b/Temp-sunspot-co2.svg
Like I said, I'm no climatologist. I wouldn't really know unless I dedicate my life to climatology. So, that graph does nothing for me. Especially after we are seeing the top "Man made global warming" research center being exposed as nothing more than a Propaganda creation center, that was there just in order to create junk science. And that's by their own words. So I don't know why ice caps melt, I don't think the UN or anyone who supports political legislation on climate change really does either. That's a fact. To be honest, at this point, I don't understand the point of global warming at all.... All I know is that Huge NGO's and big business leaders want to pass legislation on this climate change thing. That's all global warming is now, a fairy tale to make way for political and economic control.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383631

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
Burr;383629 wrote:
It turns into helium (fuse two protons), of course. It gets its name from the Greek word for the sun, helios, because studying it was where the element was first observed.
But what happens to it? Where does the helium go?
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383633

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
First sun spots in 2 years

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383657

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Oomba;383631 wrote:
But what happens to it? Where does the helium go?
It just stays there or gets ejected by solar flares or whatever.We actually may end up having a shortage of helium here in the future as that's the only way it's really made besides radioactive decay..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helium#Supply_depletion
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383674

• Rook
  • Level 6
The only real reason I have for this to bother me is that some people may see it as the assumption that we have no impact on our environment. We do a lot of shit to impact our planet, and the Global Warming idea at least made people conscious of this.Just for an example:Frontline: Poisoned WatersThis is the type of thing happening right now.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383675

• LowVoltag3
Rook;383674 wrote:
The only real reason I have for this to bother me is that some people may see it as the assumption that we have no impact on our environment. We do a lot of shit to impact our planet, and the Global Warming idea at least made people conscious of this.Just for an example:Frontline: Poisoned WatersThis is the type of thing happening right now.
There are real environmental issues I agree 100%, and I believe they should be taken care of, clean water is definitely on the top of the list. But the whole global warming thing has nothing to do with environmental issues, it's all about financial instruments and political control. They actually hijacked the real environmental movement and turned its focus from real issues into political and financial issues. I mean, all these big NGO's like the CFR, bilderberg, trilateral commission, who's members all control our entire political system, all support the wars that are taking place, that is all tax payer funded, of course, and now they want to tax you more to clean the environment. I say stop the wars, spend the money on environmental issues, not bullshit carbon commissions, plants breath co2. Fucking plant trees with the money we save from going to war, revamp our sewage system, expand health care, invest in infrastructure, etc... The shit these "Politicians" people spew is so insane it's really unbelievable.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383676

• Rook
  • Level 6
BuckFarack187;383675 wrote:
I say stop the wars, spend the money on environmental issues, not bullshit carbon commissions, plants breath co2. Fucking plant trees with the money we save from going to war, revamp our sewage system, expand health care, invest in infrastructure, etc... The shit these "Politicians" people spew is so insane it's really unbelievable.
I agree one hundred percent.I don't want some politician telling me what's right and wrong, or how I should feel on any given matter.And I don't want Alex Jones telling me what's right or wrong, or how I should feel on any given matter.I'm not interested in agendas. I can think for myself.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383682

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
I think we should kill our enemies, and plant trees over their corpses.And I think you all should stop hoping for a John Lennonesque utopia. It's really vain.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.