Forum

TOPIC: U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383594

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
I don't see BRIC playing along with this game much further so I'm not too concerned about a world-encompassing scenario.I don't want to see the economy hijacked by this perversion of science though. There's plenty of ways to tackle our energy issues from an efficiency and independence angle as opposed to the chicken little one..
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

The administrator has disabled public write access.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383595

I don't think this is a conspiracy, because a lot of people have been saying this to begin with. Al Gore is still after manbearpig.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383601

yeah seriously, tell us something we don't know.i don't think this is nearly as all encompassing and well orchestrated of a plan as you give it credit for, buckfush. if anything it's just the energy companies and world governments making some bank off of "green" initiatives.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383604

I re-read this thread in an attempt to understand what you're trying to convey, and I'm not sure what you're really getting at buck. It seems you're automatically pointing to them trying to create a world government, when in actuality it more along the lines of a group of people trying their best to prevent world disaster in reducing environmental pollution. The means of doing so seem to be underhanded at worst, and the amount of wasted money is ridiculous. But for a while now a good amount of the scientific community has called BS on just about everything there is in global warming. GLOBAL WARMING LOLSee, buckfush, I like your style. But you're asking the wrong questions. Here's a question you should be asking yourself: Why is this guy so ballin?And this is the answer lolmoney

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383606

• LowVoltag3
Nut_Man;383592 wrote:
I do, but I'm just watching to see what happens. I don't have anything to say just yet. Though, I don't think this is a world conspiracy...rather, it's a bunch of dicks who think they know what's right and are upset that other people bring different info to the table, so they use sneaky, underhanded tactics to keep them out. The real "conspiracy" so to speak is government taking advantage of all this to impose new and higher taxes.
Well theres really no question that it is a conspiracy, because it is Club of Rome, UN, bilderberg, CFR and Trilatteral commission papers that these NGO's want to set up a world government, even a world Religion based on earth worship. So it really is a world conspiracy, yet you're right that it hasn't come to full fruition yet. Yet, Copenhagen is real soon, and tbh, I think Obama will sign the treaty. Because there's just too much at steak here for the big business lobbies who are pushing for this to happen.Oomba;383593 wrote:
Theres irrefutable evidence that global warming is happening. The ice caps are melting, the average global temperature is increasing every year. I honestly believe that all of this stuff is people panicking about what could very likely happen if our human waste continues as it is. However, I feel that if enough of the ice caps melt, the water would spread, dispersing heat. Bringing everything back into homeostasis, bringing the temperature back down, and freezing the caps yet again. I don't think theres a conspiracy here. Just people trying to cover their own asses and not be held accountable for something that's not entirely in control.
The Argument here is not whether the earth is cooling or warming, to be honest, that in and of itself is really not arguable. Real, honest scientists who don't have an agenda can go on for days about how the earth warms and cools. Now, The argument here is whether me and you and people are the cause of this. Now, I tell from what i've read and seen, I'm no expert. But the scientists that I trust more are saying it's due to the sun spots. To me that makes more sense. But again, I don't really even care. We live on a planet and shit happens. great. I can tell you one thing though, those emails that were hacked tell a huge story about what's really behind the man made global warming crowd.Burr;383594 wrote:
I don't see BRIC playing along with this game much further so I'm not too concerned about a world-encompassing scenario.I don't want to see the economy hijacked by this perversion of science though. There's plenty of ways to tackle our energy issues from an efficiency and independence angle as opposed to the chicken little one..
yea, they were never planned to get involved in this yet. In 1992, The head of the UN said that they would use global warming to quote, "De-industrialize" the first world nations.Gene Starwind;383595 wrote:
I don't think this is a conspiracy, because a lot of people have been saying this to begin with. Al Gore is still after manbearpig.
A LOT of people say 9/11 was an inside job...quashpdarkman;383601 wrote:
yeah seriously, tell us something we don't know.i don't think this is nearly as all encompassing and well orchestrated of a plan as you give it credit for, buckfush. if anything it's just the energy companies and world governments making some bank off of "green" initiatives.
Dude, pick up any magazine at your local grocery store and just flip through it, everything is about Eco friendly, green, how to minimize your carbon foot print.... Businesses have all jumed on board with this. And just to make one thing clear, I'm not against energy efficient stuff, I'm TOTALLY for that. I'm for solar power and alternative energy stuff, but the "Carbon foot print" thing is just ridiculous.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383607

• LowVoltag3
Gene Starwind;383604 wrote:
I re-read this thread in an attempt to understand what you're trying to convey, and I'm not sure what you're really getting at buck. It seems you're automatically pointing to them trying to create a world government, when in actuality it more along the lines of a group of people trying their best to prevent world disaster in reducing environmental pollution. The means of doing so seem to be underhanded at worst, and the amount of wasted money is ridiculous. But for a while now a good amount of the scientific community has called BS on just about everything there is in global warming.GLOBAL WARMING LOLSee, buckfush, I like your style. But you're asking the wrong questions. Here's a question you should be asking yourself: Why is this guy so ballin?And this is the answerlolmoney
Lol Happy Birthday Dude..

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383612

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
BuckFarack187;383606 wrote:
Now, The argument here is whether me and you and people are the cause of this. Now, I tell from what i've read and seen, I'm no expert. But the scientists that I trust more are saying it's due to the sun spots. To me that makes more sense.
Wait...sun spots make more sense to you than increasing worldwide industrialization over the past 100 years?
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383619

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
It is kind of fucked up how low sun spots are right now. I don't know if there is a connection though.

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383620

• LowVoltag3
Oomba;383612 wrote:
Wait...sun spots make more sense to you than increasing worldwide industrialization over the past 100 years?
That's what scientists and climatologists are saying. I find those guys more credible. ESPECIALLY, after seeing these emails where it shows that these guys are deliberately hiding/changing the facts to support "man made global warming".

U.N. Climate Research Unit Hacked 9 years 11 months ago #383621

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
I linked this graph in some other thread before, but it's not that simple..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_variation#Global_warminghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7b/Temp-sunspot-co2.svg
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!