Forum

TOPIC: Staycation!

Staycation! 9 years 2 weeks ago #393350

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
I haven't played any of the games I listed. I played a bit of Killzone 2, Puzzle Quest HD for the iPad and Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX for the PSP.I'm hooked on a show called Doc Martin at the moment. It's on netflix streaming and I started watching it because the lady from The IT Crowd is in it. The show is brilliant and I highly recommend it. I got gh33da hooked on it after I tweeted about it.The Patriots won both of their games and will be battling for number 1 in the division next week. Thanksgiving day was awesome. We had my wife's large family and my small family together for a great time. The kids had a great time playing together... I had 11 nieces and nephews in the house. My wife made a great dinner and an amazing pumpkin cheesecake. It was a great.. and busy day.My wife and I got a night out last night when one of my older nieces offered to babysit. Had a few drinks at TGIFridays and went to see Mastermind. We both loved the movie, it was hilarious.All in all it was a great week. One day left of football and back to work on Monday... maybe. :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Staycation! 8 years 4 weeks ago #396267

• JoEDigiTECH
The DigiTECH Annual Thanksgiving Staycation is just around the corner. I plan to get the yard ready for the long winter ahead then spend the rest of the week eating, drinking and killing dragons from the comfort of my couch.What's everyone doing next week?

Staycation! 8 years 4 weeks ago #396268

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
Working a ton. I work at a grocery store so I will have a ton of hours, and school doesn't get out until Wednesday so I'll be busy. I have a ton of games to play on the weekend though, I've been playing Skyrim, Skyward Sword and Battlefield 3. I'm also getting Saints Row 3 and Assassin's Creed from gamefly.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Staycation! 8 years 4 weeks ago #396269

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Life as usual here. Our turkey-based gorge-fests are more spread out up here in Canadia. Two in as many months is too much. :D

Staycation! 8 years 4 weeks ago #396270

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
Work and then Thanksgiving with the family, then work again on Friday. Hopefully I can fit beating Arkham City somewhere in there... but BF3 is too damn addictive.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

Staycation! 8 years 3 weeks ago #396271

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
I'll probably be working on Assassin's Creed and Skyrim next week. Trying to finish Uncharted 3 before those though. On the last couple of chapters!
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Staycation! 8 years 3 weeks ago #396277

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
I'm working a lot especially in the coming weeks, but I plan on ordering Arkham City this weekend for next weeks Thanksgiving day of gaming and eating.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Staycation! 8 years 3 weeks ago #396281

I'll be drinking my four favorite beverages (Blue Moon, Smithwycks, Guinness & Redbreast Whiskey) and picking up Skyrim
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Staycation! 8 years 2 weeks ago #396309

• JoEDigiTECH
My Staycation days were spent with my kids playing with toys, wrestling, and watching cartoons. My evenings were filled with friends, family, Skyrim, A Song of Ice and Fire, and martinis. We had a great week. Now, back to work.

Staycation! 8 years 2 weeks ago #396311

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
I get a 2 week paid staycation at the end of the year, that's going to be fantastic.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541