Forum

TOPIC: Staycation!

Staycation! 8 years 11 months ago #393296

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
About 8 hours until the begining of the JoEDigiTECH Annual Staycation. I plan on playing a lot of Fallout 3, Dragon Age Origins & Battlefield Bad Company 2. I have milked Peace Walker since August and I think it's time to wrap that one up tonight, the Peace Walker battle has been kicking my ass though. I will probably be playing more Flower with my daughter. The Patriots will be playing Sunday and Thursday which is awesome. My wife is cooking for Thanksgiving so I won't need to travel. Should be a great week.What do y'all have planned for the upcoming week?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Staycation! 8 years 11 months ago #393297

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Black Ops, and I have the new Need for Speed coming from gamefly. If I beat Brotherhood I might use my amazon $15 credit to buy Golden Sun for DS.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Staycation! 8 years 11 months ago #393298

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
alexsan;393297 wrote:
Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Black Ops, and I have the new Need for Speed coming from gamefly. If I beat Brotherhood I might use my amazon $15 credit to buy Golden Sun for DS.
That Golden Sun looks really good.

Staycation! 8 years 11 months ago #393299

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
I have class on tuesday and then the rest of the week off. I plan on playing Black Ops (360) (hopefully prestiging), new Need For Speed (PS3) game is the shit. Gran Turismo 5 next week... I have a bunch of games I need to review too, the new James Bond game, Dragon Ball: RB, and Medal of Honor. I also bought Fallout: New Vegas on PC which I haven't even installed yet. Finals are like the 2nd week of December so it's gonna be crunch time after thanksgiving for us to get everything done in the semester.edit: oh yeah and gamefly shipped NBA Jam for 360...jeez.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Staycation! 8 years 11 months ago #393300

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
I still need to finish Reach... and then I'll sell that and get Black Ops. Come to think of it I never finished Red Dead either, fail. Free time has not been my friend recently. Other than trying to finish those off I'm going to see the fam on Thursday and go to the Jets game.and drink.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

Staycation! 8 years 11 months ago #393302

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Octocamo;393299 wrote:
I have class on tuesday and then the rest of the week off. I plan on playing Black Ops (360) (hopefully prestiging), new Need For Speed (PS3) game is the shit. Gran Turismo 5 next week... I have a bunch of games I need to review too, the new James Bond game, Dragon Ball: RB, and Medal of Honor. I also bought Fallout: New Vegas on PC which I haven't even installed yet. Finals are like the 2nd week of December so it's gonna be crunch time after thanksgiving for us to get everything done in the semester.edit: oh yeah and gamefly shipped NBA Jam for 360...jeez.
Yeah, that new Need For Speed is crazy fun! I'm liking it. Just got A.C. Brotherhood, but trying to save it for the X-mas holiday (may just play it since I'll have a few more games to open by then anyway).I'm looking to get Batman AS cheap so that I can have for Thanksgiving, tried out the demo and really liked it. If anything, I'll be continuing a my 2k11 season with my created player.... Supposed to be getting my PS3 this weekend but I'm not sure if that's happening.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Staycation! 8 years 11 months ago #393303

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
damn dude, where are you getting all this money True? Buying Xbox's and PS3's left and right haha
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Staycation! 8 years 11 months ago #393306

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
I don't really get a break. Working a ton this week because my new manager found my little trick to getting thanksgiving week off and put me on all week.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Staycation! 8 years 11 months ago #393307

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Octocamo;393303 wrote:
damn dude, where are you getting all this money True? Buying Xbox's and PS3's left and right haha
Promoting Sony's PS3/Move pays kinda decent, lol. Really I save money really well and save for what I want (usually video games, music and going out to movies or bowling). I was supposed to be getting a decent deal on the Ps3 (If I do well during my sales week, we get prizes/bonus money). I'm also a freelance videographer/editor and have been working for my dad's company for extra money. I don't spend much or I find good deals. I haven't gotten any new Wii games in a while and only have 3 (including Brotherhood which is supposed to be an X-mas gift) 360 games so far, though they were bought kinda closer than I usually buy new games. Most of the time I'm mentioning games I WANT when posting here, lol.Downloading all these demo's on Xbox Live helps a bit with not spending on games, lol.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Staycation! 8 years 10 months ago #393336

STARCRAFT