Forum

TOPIC: PAX East

PAX East 7 years 9 months ago #396504

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Hotels are ridiculous. Went the first 2 years but can't afford it...could go to Las Vegas or NYC instead for around same price and have more fun probably. Sorry bros.I am going to Boston in February though for the Whitest Kids U Know Comedy Tour. Tickets are like $15.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

PAX East 7 years 9 months ago #396513

Hotel prices are a bit too steep for me to be going this year. $150+/night is more than most Vegas prices. Like Octocamo said, for the same price I'd rather do a bunch of other things.But I will probably go to one of the MLG events this year though. Hotels are pretty cheap from what I saw last year but I had other things scheduled. Might even compete in the Starcraft 2 bracket to get housed by some Koreans, haha.

PAX East 7 years 9 months ago #396514

Hotel prices are a bit too steep for me to be going this year. $150+/night is more than most Vegas prices. Like Octocamo said, for the same price I'd rather do a bunch of other things.But I will probably go to one of the MLG events this year though. Hotels are pretty cheap from what I saw last year but I had other things scheduled. Might even compete in the Starcraft 2 bracket to get housed by some Koreans, haha.

PAX East 7 years 9 months ago #396515

The hotel i stayed at last year which was a 10 min walk to the convention center when from $125 a night to $500 a night...Its really out of hand thanks to the poor scheduling the same weekend as Passover, Easter, Anime Boston and Red Sox opening day...
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom Queen"- Sean Connery*The Official Token OLR and USL Hebrew*

PAX East 7 years 9 months ago #396518

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
ssj100matt;396515 wrote:
The hotel i stayed at last year which was a 10 min walk to the convention center when from $125 a night to $500 a night...Its really out of hand thanks to the poor scheduling the same weekend as Passover, Easter, Anime Boston and Red Sox opening day...
Yeah, the scheduling is awful. Surprisingly though they've already sold out of 3 day passes.

PAX East 7 years 6 months ago #396862

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Hey guys since I have no plans for Easter and the Amtrak is running on Sunday I went ahead and bought a Sunday ticket for $35. I'll be taking train and arriving at North Station just after 8am Sunday. Hopefully you guys will still be at the show.

PAX East 7 years 6 months ago #396864

• JoEDigiTECH
Octocamo;396862 wrote:
Hey guys since I have no plans for Easter and the Amtrak is running on Sunday I went ahead and bought a Sunday ticket for $35. I'll be taking train and arriving at North Station just after 8am Sunday. Hopefully you guys will still be at the show.
I'll only be there on Saturday. :(

PAX East 7 years 6 months ago #396865

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Damn man. You should try to get in anyways as long as Lord Moon doesn't kick you out, lol.

PAX East 7 years 6 months ago #396867

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
I'm not going due to Easter plans, but on saturday I am going to go to the Giant Bomb after-panel bar thing.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

PAX East 7 years 6 months ago #396868

• JoEDigiTECH
alexsan;396867 wrote:
I'm not going due to Easter plans, but on saturday I am going to go to the Giant Bomb after-panel bar thing.
Where is that going to be at?