Forum

TOPIC: This is how you know immunizations are pretty damn safe.

This is how you know immunizations are pretty damn safe. 10 years 4 weeks ago #381561

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

This is how you know immunizations are pretty damn safe. 10 years 4 weeks ago #381563

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
I am the vaccine. I've come into contact with 3 people that have swine flu over the past week who ended up getting full symptoms like the day after I saw them. And I don't have shit. Suck it, mild virus.Or maybe I'm just carrying it?
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army

This is how you know immunizations are pretty damn safe. 10 years 4 weeks ago #381583

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Oomba;381563 wrote:
I am the vaccine. I've come into contact with 3 people that have swine flu over the past week who ended up getting full symptoms like the day after I saw them. And I don't have shit. Suck it, mild virus.Or maybe I'm just carrying it?
You are a capitalist pig after all!
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This is how you know immunizations are pretty damn safe. 10 years 4 weeks ago #381593

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
EvilWall;381583 wrote:
You are a capitalist pig after all!
Not just a capitalist pig, I'm also a brainwashed sheep. In fact, I'm actually CIA.

This is how you know immunizations are pretty damn safe. 10 years 4 weeks ago #381595

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
I'm surprised he didn't blame the Jews.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

This is how you know immunizations are pretty damn safe. 10 years 4 weeks ago #381597

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
Burr;381595 wrote:
I'm surprised he didn't blame the Jews.
Well, the Jewish Military Complex Paradigminnatiderberg group started the holocaust, after all.