Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Bombing kills at least 29, Iranian media report

Bombing kills at least 29, Iranian media report 10 years 3 weeks ago #381759

one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. i see your point, well played sir.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bombing kills at least 29, Iranian media report 10 years 3 weeks ago #381764

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Violence in HD;381759 wrote:
one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. i see your point, well played sir.
That was not my favorite Bond movie. Really, he should've quit after Tomorrow Never Dies.

Bombing kills at least 29, Iranian media report 10 years 3 weeks ago #381818

• LowVoltag3
Just Speaking of CIA Agent Robert Baer, in an interview regarding 9/11 he says,"The evidence points to inside job".[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/sDXurOmeJxc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/sDXurOmeJxc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Bombing kills at least 29, Iranian media report 10 years 3 weeks ago #381824

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Later he said:Robert Baer wrote:
"For the record, I don't believe that the World Trade Center was brought down by our own explosives, or that a rocket, rather than an airliner, hit the Pentagon. I spent a career in the CIA trying to orchestrate plots, wasn't all that good at it, and certainly couldn't carry off 9/11. Nor could the real pros I had the pleasure to work with."

Bombing kills at least 29, Iranian media report 10 years 3 weeks ago #381844

• LowVoltag3
Nut_Man;381824 wrote:
Later he said:
Maybe he got some blow back from the agency or threats... You never know.

Bombing kills at least 29, Iranian media report 10 years 3 weeks ago #381855

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
Artist are creative, government types don't have the creativity to orchestrate stuff like that.
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army

Bombing kills at least 29, Iranian media report 10 years 3 weeks ago #381858

• LowVoltag3
Oomba;381855 wrote:
Artist are creative, government types don't have the creativity to orchestrate stuff like that.
CIA, Military Intelligence, Espionage agents, etc... All do not have the capability to pull off 9/11. A bunch of "radical muslims" who, just in the months before 9/11 couldn't fly a cessna according to the flight school teacher, were able to pull off 9/11 and get norad to stand down, all while conspiring with a bearded guy in a cave in Afghanistan. That makes total sense. And by the way, the CIA pitched the same exact idea, of what happened on 9/11, to FOX and the makers of the X-files in a spin off show called "The Lone Gunman", which aired 6 months before 9/11.In which a faction in our government hijacks a commercial airliner via remote control (a technology that has been available for decades) and planned to fly it into the world trade center, to stage a coup and send the country into a perpetual war in the middle east, starting with Afghanistan. [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/tB6EWF3vulc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/tB6EWF3vulc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
  • Page: