Forum

TOPIC: New York health workers no longer forced to take flu vaccine

New York health workers no longer forced to take flu vaccine 10 years 3 weeks ago #381171

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New York health workers no longer forced to take flu vaccine 10 years 3 weeks ago #381187

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
Yet, in Ohio it's illegal to hire government workers who choose to smoke. Tobacco, mind you. At least one hypocrisy is over. We could certainly use some work on the others.
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army

New York health workers no longer forced to take flu vaccine 10 years 3 weeks ago #381207

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Oomba;381187 wrote:
Yet, in Ohio it's illegal to hire government workers who choose to smoke. Tobacco, mind you. At least one hypocrisy is over. We could certainly use some work on the others.
Saves a lot on their heathcare, since I imagine that's covered by the government.Government entities (And hospitals, utility companies) want their people to take these things so if a nasty bug hits, and makes everyone into zombies, they'll still be able to function.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

New York health workers no longer forced to take flu vaccine 10 years 3 weeks ago #381212

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
EvilWall;381207 wrote:
Saves a lot on their heathcare, since I imagine that's covered by the government.Government entities (And hospitals, utility companies) want their people to take these things so if a nasty bug hits, and makes everyone into zombies, they'll still be able to function.
Yet they still hire fatties. :smt017
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army

New York health workers no longer forced to take flu vaccine 10 years 3 weeks ago #381214

Fuck vaccines, I don't want mercury in my shit.

New York health workers no longer forced to take flu vaccine 10 years 3 weeks ago #381215

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Oomba;381212 wrote:
Yet they still hire fatties. :smt017
Well, damn. What the hell, they should also have mandatory fitness programs!
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.