Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: What Did You Get Spanked With As A Child?

What Did You Get Spanked With As A Child? 10 years 1 month ago #381080

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Usually only when I tried to light things on fire, like my Dad's pants.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What Did You Get Spanked With As A Child? 10 years 1 month ago #381088

Splintered bamboo. :(
[gamercard]MisterMasterFu[/gamercard][psnid]MisterDrunkenFu[/psnid]

What Did You Get Spanked With As A Child? 10 years 1 month ago #381091

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
Once my dad thought my brother and I were fighting when we were just running around upstairs so he ran up and smacked my brother who fell to the ground. Pretty funny stuff. I never got over-the-knee spanked, my brother and I would just get smacked if we did stupid stuff.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

What Did You Get Spanked With As A Child? 10 years 1 month ago #381092

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
I got hit at school by nun-teachers, never with any objects. Hard slap, a punch on the back. I saw a girl get choked and shaken once. All the same nun, the rest were okay.
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army

What Did You Get Spanked With As A Child? 10 years 1 month ago #381094

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Oomba;381092 wrote:
I got hit at school by nun-teachers, never with any objects. Hard slap, a punch on the back. I saw a girl get choked and shaken once. All the same nun, the rest were okay.
Oh, dude, I got hit by Nuns too. One would twist my wrist around painfully when I was bad, which was often.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

What Did You Get Spanked With As A Child? 10 years 1 month ago #381098

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
During my entire childhood, I've probably been spanked maybe 5-6 times mostly by my mother and only once by my dad, and my sister was the cause of getting them most of the time. My last one was at 9 when I just started to ignore my sisters taunts.Spanked usually with a leather belt or by hand on the butt. Never been on punishment, my mom says it was hard to take things away from me cause I would find something else (in my room) to entertain myself..... take away my games/toys/tv, I'll just draw/read/sleep lol.Burr;381058 wrote:
I only got spanked once and with no objectsThe fact that it never happened before just kind of cemented the fact that I really crossed the line, so I never did again.Never understood the debate in either direction as a result. It only does harm if it's truly abuse, IMO, but it doesn't solve anything by itself either, and the more you resort to it, the less effective it probably is anyway.
I agree. I didn't like getting them so I tried my best not to have to get spanked. My sister got it more than me and for a longer period (she was like 16 when she got her last one). My mother was the type not to get you at the time that you were "bad" so you never knew when it was gonna happen or she'd horde them all up and just remind you of every time she said that she would get you when she finally did, all of that scared me straight lol. I have seen kids that get hit so often that it doesn't even faze them, no tears and they end up going right back and doing what they got in trouble for.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

What Did You Get Spanked With As A Child? 10 years 1 month ago #381107

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Never really got spanked as a child. As a toddler my Mom would slap me on the wrist for touching things I shouldn't. I was always pretty independant as a kid but never really got into any mischief.

What Did You Get Spanked With As A Child? 10 years 1 month ago #381114

Man it seems like everybody in here had it easy. I guess growing up with 6 siblings there was always trouble to get into. I was spanked with wooden spoons, belts, hands, and my personal favorite, sections of matchbox track or anything else handy. My Mom would make us bend over and stand on our fingers and if we pulled up, from the pain, the punishment would start over. We would always claim that the wooden spoon was in the sink dirty so she would just use her hand. Wow writing this out it seems pretty bad but I had an awesome child-hood. My Mom hates when all the siblings get together now and bring up old fucked up stories that we all think are funny, she says it makes here seem like a bad mother. She's a Correctional Officer so she was always a bit strict.
If we go down, we go down together.....

What Did You Get Spanked With As A Child? 10 years 1 month ago #381115

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
MaximusPaynicus;381065 wrote:
I was raised in a "cut me a switch" atmosphere. Big branches hurt more, but small branches sting like Christ for hours.
Violence in HD;381067 wrote:
YES! My mother and grandma would employ the "get your switch" thing too.
Same thing here.

What Did You Get Spanked With As A Child? 10 years 1 month ago #381116

• LowVoltag3
DaRocketeer;381114 wrote:
Man it seems like everybody in here had it easy. I guess growing up with 6 siblings there was always trouble to get into. I was spanked with wooden spoons, belts, hands, and my personal favorite, sections of matchbox track or anything else handy. My Mom would make us bend over and stand on our fingers and if we pulled up, from the pain, the punishment would start over. We would always claim that the wooden spoon was in the sink dirty so she would just use her hand. Wow writing this out it seems pretty bad but I had an awesome child-hood. My Mom hates when all the siblings get together now and bring up old fucked up stories that we all think are funny, she says it makes here seem like a bad mother. She's a Correctional Officer so she was always a bit strict.
LOL We (me and my 3 brothers) are pretty much like your family. Same shit dude. There was always trouble in the house (there still is), and we'll be at the dinner table now a days talking and laughing at those memories of getting spanked and they're really great memories.
  • Page: