Forum

TOPIC: Fox News Right Now A kid stuck in a ballon

Fox News Right Now A kid stuck in a ballon 10 years 4 weeks ago #381036

when i saw the thread title i thought it was a metaphor for fox newsbut for once, the thread still delivered
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fox News Right Now A kid stuck in a ballon 10 years 4 weeks ago #381039

As it turns out, the child was found at home. Once the cameras are turned off and the reporters go home, I hope this kid's dad beats the ever-loving shit out of him.

Fox News Right Now A kid stuck in a ballon 10 years 4 weeks ago #381040

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Um, why didn't they search the house earlier? Besides, it's not exactly his fault. If he was scared then hiding probably seemed like a good idea. I wouldn't beat my kid because the fireman found him hiding under the bed. Slightly different scenario, but you know what I'm saying.

Fox News Right Now A kid stuck in a ballon 10 years 4 weeks ago #381041

Nut_Man;381040 wrote:
Um, why didn't they search the house earlier? Besides, it's not exactly his fault. If he was scared then hiding probably seemed like a good idea. I wouldn't beat my kid because the fireman found him hiding under the bed. Slightly different scenario, but you know what I'm saying.
For the local authorities being involved? Not beating worthy. For getting the media involved? ...okay, a little beat-worthy. For getting the motherfuckin' National Guard involved? Yeah. Beat his ass.

Fox News Right Now A kid stuck in a ballon 10 years 4 weeks ago #381042

The kid was hiding in a box in his attic... When he heard that everyone was looking for him he thought he was in trouble so he hid... All this hoopla and wasted man hours for nothing...
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom Queen"- Sean Connery*The Official Token OLR and USL Hebrew*

Fox News Right Now A kid stuck in a ballon 10 years 4 weeks ago #381046

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
That sucks. I was promised a tragedy!
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Fox News Right Now A kid stuck in a ballon 10 years 4 weeks ago #381049

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Burr;381046 wrote:
That sucks. I was promised a tragedy!
Tool - Lateralus Why do you like to watch things die Burr? You're just as evil as Obama. :badgrin:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Fox News Right Now A kid stuck in a ballon 10 years 4 weeks ago #381051

• LowVoltag3
LOL this reminds me off when me and my 3 brothers we kids, and we would get my mom mad for some reason, then she'd be like "ok that's it!", next thing you we hear the kitchen drawers open and all those large spoons moving around, and we'd be like "Oh shit!", so we'd all go hide, and my mom would be like "I'm counting to 3, if you don't come out, you're going to be sorry!" LOL and we'd always come out right before she said 3 and get an ass whoopin... LOL god those were great memories......

Fox News Right Now A kid stuck in a ballon 10 years 4 weeks ago #381055

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
EvilWall;381049 wrote:
Tool - Lateralus Why do you like to watch things die Burr? You're just as evil as Obama. :badgrin:
Add Vicarious by Tool and we'll be even.

Fox News Right Now A kid stuck in a ballon 10 years 4 weeks ago #381120

• JUSTINFL
  • Level 10
Look at the kid barf on the today showhttp://jezebel.com/5383093/balloon-boy-barfs-on-live-tv