Forum

TOPIC: Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #381110

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
And let's not forget the Sunni vs Shiite violence.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #381117

• LowVoltag3
Oomba;381109 wrote:
Forcing their women to be enslaved by clothes that cover everything but their eyes is pretty intolerant to women. Hating Jews, thats very tolerant. Ramming planes into building, fucking awesome. Don't be THAT ignorant. Theres a difference between having your stupid fucking illuminati bullshit opinions, and not seeing something that is this painstakingly obvious. All religions are intolerant by nature. They teach that they are the right religion, therefore all others are wrong and anyone who believes in them is inferior. End of fucking story.
I don't know where you get your "Forcing" statistics from but most women "Choose" to wear those. Even in the U.S. It's a religious, cultural choice. Hating jews? like there aren't a lot of white Christians who hate jews? Like there aren't Jews that hate muslims? Like there aren't christians who've been brainwashed to think that they have to go fight overseas because it's a holy war. The ramming planes into buildings thing hasn't really been proven yet. The Israeli military operates for a supposed "Jewish" cause, don't they? But no one says anything about that. I'm really not ignorant, I can see intolerance from all cultures, religions, governments, etc. But I find it ignorant when people want to point out only one religion as being the intolerant religion.

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #381128

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
BuckFarack187;381117 wrote:
I don't know where you get your "Forcing" statistics from but most women "Choose" to wear those. Even in the U.S. It's a religious, cultural choice. Hating jews? like there aren't a lot of white Christians who hate jews? Like there aren't Jews that hate muslims? Like there aren't christians who've been brainwashed to think that they have to go fight overseas because it's a holy war. The ramming planes into buildings thing hasn't really been proven yet. The Israeli military operates for a supposed "Jewish" cause, don't they? But no one says anything about that. I'm really not ignorant, I can see intolerance from all cultures, religions, governments, etc. But I find it ignorant when people want to point out only one religion as being the intolerant religion.
It is a cultural choice for SOME women. But there are muslim countries where women will be shot on sight if caught without the whole Hijab. Another good thing to look to would be how many women no longer wear these leashes (lets face it, thats what they are) in Iraq now that they are occupied by the US, or how many choose to no longer wear it after migrating to western countries.And you seem to have selective memory. Now, yes a lot of muslims hate Jews, as you indirectly agreed with by justifying it by saying other religions hate Jews also, and other religions hate muslims. Despite the fact that you said this, which is what my statement was a reference to.BuckFarack187;381101 wrote:
Where have muslims not been tolerant? When we attack them in Iraq or Afghanistan?
Fancy, that. Speaking of ignorance, you putting words in my mouth is starting to really piss me off. I never said Muslims were the only intolerant religion. In many cases, the religion itself is far more embracing of others than most religions out there. YOU said that they are not intolerant, when that is a bold-faced lie. The most intolerant religion is most definitely Christianity, but Islam is not too far from it.
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #381130

• LowVoltag3
Oomba;381128 wrote:
It is a cultural choice for SOME women. But there are muslim countries where women will be shot on sight if caught without the whole Hijab. Another good thing to look to would be how many women no longer wear these leashes (lets face it, thats what they are) in Iraq now that they are occupied by the US, or how many choose to no longer wear it after migrating to western countries.
I agree with you here for the most part. Also you should look at how many women didn't wear it, then converted to islam and started to wear it. I'm not saying they are a majority, just pointing out that it can go both ways.
And you seem to have selective memory. Now, yes a lot of muslims hate Jews, as you indirectly agreed with by justifying it by saying other religions hate Jews also, and other religions hate muslims. Despite the fact that you said this, which is what my statement was a reference to.
Which supports my point that religion itself isn't the problem. You can't blame a gun for someone shooting it.
Speaking of ignorance, you putting words in my mouth is starting to really piss me off. I never said Muslims were the only intolerant religion. In many cases, the religion itself is far more embracing of others than most religions out there. YOU said that they are not intolerant, when that is a bold-faced lie. The most intolerant religion is most definitely Christianity, but Islam is not too far from it.
First off, that wasn't really directed at you, I was mainly talking about nutmans post. And at the same time understand that he was just trying to make a point.... but w/e.And I wouldn't really say that Christianity is the most intolerant religion. I think it's just really how you interpret the religion. I work with really hardcore christians, who are some of the nicest people i know. My whole point is that I don't think religion itself has anything to do with tolerance. I think it's the people and the people only.

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #381134

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
BuckFarack187;381117 wrote:
Like there aren't christians who've been brainwashed to think that they have to go fight overseas because it's a holy war.
That hasn't happened since 1270 C.E.

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #381135

• LowVoltag3
Nut_Man;381134 wrote:
lol;)

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #381186

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
BuckFarack187;381130 wrote:
I agree with you here for the most part. Also you should look at how many women didn't wear it, then converted to islam and started to wear it. I'm not saying they are a majority, just pointing out that it can go both ways. Which supports my point that religion itself isn't the problem. You can't blame a gun for someone shooting it. First off, that wasn't really directed at you, I was mainly talking about nutmans post. And at the same time understand that he was just trying to make a point.... but w/e.And I wouldn't really say that Christianity is the most intolerant religion. I think it's just really how you interpret the religion. I work with really hardcore christians, who are some of the nicest people i know. My whole point is that I don't think religion itself has anything to do with tolerance. I think it's the people and the people only.
Nothing in the universe is a bad thing, in and of itself. It's how people interpret it. A nuke isn't a bad thing until it's launched. Unfortunately, fervent believers of these religions are the intolerant beings. The wording of the scripture is what dictates how these fanatics point their fanaticism. So perhaps I should have chosen a different wording. Christians are generally the most intolerant zealots. However, muslims are obviously are not without their own psycho fanatics. These people act the way the do with or without religion, but its these words they cling to from their religions that specifically make them do the things they do. And yes, a majority of muslim women do choose to wear the garb, and thats perfectly fine. Its the ones that unfortunately live in countries where they're bound to follow muslim law, whether or not they truly believe in it, that I feel for.
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #381255

• Rook
  • Level 6
Oomba;381186 wrote:
Christians[/I] are generally the most intolerant zealots. However, muslims are obviously are not without their own psycho fanatics. These people act the way the do with or without religion, but its these words they cling to from their religions that specifically make them do the things they do.
Evolution and Darwinism are the most intolerant beliefs of all. People like to bad mouth religion for what it is, but I don't think many people stop and think on just how bleak and HARSH evolution really is.

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #381261

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
You might be talking about Social Darwinism.Evolution itself has no policy implications, and to the contrary evolution is probably the most positive world view there is compared to all the apocalyptic stories of annihilation religion provides us. Apocalypse basically absolves everyone of any responsibility to improve the world we live in as "it's all going to hell anyway." Evolution on the other hand assures us that life will always go on in one form or another as long as we don't annihilate it ourselves.Religion is far more bleak and harsh. It's consistently "join us or die, or burn in hell for eternity." That's just sick and demented stuff really. And any attempt to make it sane and loving gets derided as "a watered down and diluted mimicry of true spirituality" like this writer stated.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #381262

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
Nut_Man;381134 wrote:
Nah dude check your email... Jesus said to go and fight in Iraq and Afghanistan.Every religion has their own set of crazies, certain ones just seem to take prominence in the world after certain events take place. These people take the "word" of whatever God they praise WAY out of context and try to support their actions with bible passages and the like... quite sad really.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake