Forum

TOPIC: Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #381005

  • True
  • True's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 7502
  • Thank you received: 8
  • Karma: 952
BuckFarack187, this may just be a game you might be interested in Dark Days Are Coming/The Secret World. I got this email from Funcom (a developer? Anyways I don't remember signing up for them, what other games do they make?) about this game, you HAVE to take the Initiation Test they have for you to make it into the Beta, very interesting.I was picked for the Templars.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #381017

  • LowVoltag3
  • LowVoltag3's Avatar
True;381005 wrote:
BuckFarack187, this may just be a game you might be interested in Dark Days Are Coming/The Secret World. I got this email from Funcom (a developer? Anyways I don't remember signing up for them, what other games do they make?) about this game, you HAVE to take the Initiation Test they have for you to make it into the Beta, very interesting.I was picked for the Templars.
Looks pretty interesting. I got picked for the Illuminati. I wouldn't mind trying it out, but I don't really have my own windows based PC. They need more political games on consoles. That's why I'm so excited for Rockstars "Agent". With the whole espionage in the 70's and stuff.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #381032

  • Oomba
  • Oomba's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 3954
  • Karma: 0
BuckFarack187;381002 wrote:
Oomba, you say "just give Obama a chance.." (aka Put faith in the guy). When it's based on nothing but a Television screen and his smile. He's just a fucking imaginary figure we see on TV that reads "Scripture" to us from time to time. Scripts that are written by the finest propagandists and mind manipulators in the world.
You seem to be confusing the meaning of giving someone a chance. Faith is following something without question, no matter the circumstance or consequence. Giving someone a chance means let them do their thing, and see how it turns out. I would never recommend having faith in anyone. Yet, when our birth rate drops significantly, and stupid people like the high school dropout people from my city stop producing genetic short-straw children every year, I promise I will personally kill who is responsible. Oh wait, that actually sounds like an awesome thing. Scratch that, when degree holding geniuses can no longer have children due to something in the water, I'll personally kill who is responsible.
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #381033

Oomba;381032 wrote:
You seem to be confusing the meaning of giving someone a chance. Faith is following something without question, no matter the circumstance or consequence. Giving someone a chance means let them do their thing, and see how it turns out. I would never recommend having faith in anyone.
Keep in mind that in Fush's eyes, if you aren't questioning the Government's motives at every turn then you are, in fact, showing blind faith.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #381037

  • Oomba
  • Oomba's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 3954
  • Karma: 0
MaximusPaynicus;381033 wrote:
Keep in mind that in Fush's eyes, if you aren't questioning the Government's motives at every turn then you are, in fact, showing blind faith.
Damn you're right, what the hell was I thinking?I recently shaved, anyone need some wool?
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #381038

  • Burr
  • Burr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 10751
  • Thank you received: 6
  • Karma: 1995
BuckFarack187;381002 wrote:
You know what's funny is that you guys talk all this shit about religion, but at the same time you believe, or should I say, you put "Faith" in our government so blindly, as if it IS a religion. Really, what is the difference between Religion and Government?
You're on to something there.But I talk shit about religion and government, so it doesn't apply to me. :p
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #381095

  • Nut_Man
  • Nut_Man's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 3432
  • Karma: 10
Religion really isnt the problem. it's the people that use it for the wrong reasons. You know, originally Muslims were taught to be very tolerant(many still are i am sure) of Jews and Christians because they were all "people of the book". What happened to that? The wrong people in power turned everyone against each other with religion and god as the reason.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #381100

  • EvilWall
  • EvilWall's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 6043
  • Karma: 10
Also, the whole driver's license thing is a subversive plot by the government. People that work at the DMV are actually robots meant to enslave us. They are under the control the The Council of Five Jew Bankers, how can you people not see this?
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #381101

  • LowVoltag3
  • LowVoltag3's Avatar
Nut_Man;381095 wrote:
Religion really isnt the problem. it's the people that use it for the wrong reasons. You know, originally Muslims were taught to be very tolerant(many still are i am sure) of Jews and Christians because they were all "people of the book". What happened to that? The wrong people in power turned everyone against each other with religion and god as the reason.
Where have muslims not been tolerant? When we attack them in Iraq or Afghanistan? The Israeli government is also a good example of religion being exploited.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #381109

  • Oomba
  • Oomba's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 3954
  • Karma: 0
BuckFarack187;381101 wrote:
Where have muslims not been tolerant? When we attack them in Iraq or Afghanistan? The Israeli government is also a good example of religion being exploited.
Forcing their women to be enslaved by clothes that cover everything but their eyes is pretty intolerant to women. Hating Jews, thats very tolerant. Ramming planes into building, fucking awesome. Don't be THAT ignorant. Theres a difference between having your stupid fucking illuminati bullshit opinions, and not seeing something that is this painstakingly obvious. All religions are intolerant by nature. They teach that they are the right religion, therefore all others are wrong and anyone who believes in them is inferior. End of fucking story.
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army
The administrator has disabled public write access.