Forum

TOPIC: Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #380892

• LowVoltag3
Agenda 21: The Death Knell of LibertyBy Jim O'Neill Monday, October 12, 2009 Canadian Free Press"The common enemy of humanity is man. In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. ...The real enemy then is humanity itself.Democracy is no longer well suited for the tasks ahead.” —From the Club of Rome’s “The First Global Revolution” p. 71,75 1993“Therefore, send not to know for whom the bell tolls, It tolls for thee.”—John Donne (1572-1631)The death knell for freedom has been tolling for some time, and only now are people starting to hear it. It started tolling faintly, decades back, and has slowly progressed in volume, until today its tolling is impossible to ignore.The United States of America—that “shining city on a hill”—had a good run of it, and made a gallant effort at establishing liberty for all. But as the old saw would have it, all good things must come to an end.Liberty, after all, is an aberration in mankind’s history—a light that has flared here and there over the centuries, only to dissolve back into the darkness.Read Entire Article
One of the best articles I've seen lately. Although, I do disagree with something he says near the end about the Iran Israel conflict, the article is still very well written.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #380893

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
The comments do not disappoint. obama is the antichrist!

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #380895

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
God has been demeaned, marginalized, and eradicated, at every turn. Our religions are, in many cases, a watered down and diluted mimicry of true spirituality.
Why do these supposed "freedom lovers" and "individualists" cling to a slavery to dogma and self-righteous clergymen? God is a tool used to justify obedience to those who deserve no obedience, and to dehumanize others for making choices to live their lives and pursue happiness as they see fit.This is just so incongruous to everything else he talks about. I can't take anyone seriously that he is speaking out for my liberty when he bemoans the lessening of religious influence in our lives.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #380896

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Hope is gone. Obama is a transnationalist just like the anti-christ. It would not surprise me to see this unveil and show his horns and tail..he is already showing his satanic evil nature.Satan's time is short...from the moment Christians leave this orb, Satan (Obama) has less than 7 years to run. His goal in the meanwhile is to take any many people with him as possible. Just like the devil to try and set up a kingdom here on earth that is to parallel God's kingdom. Satan's is not sustainable and will soon disappear.. God's will last forever...and Obama will not be there.Now, having said all that, if Obama is not the anti-christ, will you all feel bad towards me. Don't, because it really doesn't matter if he is Mr. 666 or not as his game plan is the same and we need to treat him thusly.Sounds like civil unrest time is drawing near....winter of our discontent.Posted by Mike Konkel on 10/13 at 01:54 PM | #
Yeah.

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #380897

• LowVoltag3
Burr;380895 wrote:
Why do these supposed "freedom lovers" and "individualists" cling to a slavery to dogma and self-righteous clergymen? God is a tool used to justify obedience to those who deserve no obedience, and to dehumanize others for making choices to live their lives and pursue happiness as they see fit.This is just so incongruous to everything else he talks about. I can't take anyone seriously that he is speaking out for my liberty when he bemoans the lessening of religious influence in our lives.
Your religion is your choice. Religion is yes a tool, so it can be used for good or bad but at least there is a respect for humanity in religion. That's why the US has the separation between church and state built into its roots. I also don't agree with this guy about Israel and Iran. He says that "Iran can't wait to nuke israel," and it's really based on nothing.He probably believes all the terrorist stuff too, which is sad because the war on terror is the most used thing to centralize power. Then you have the entire financial crisis that is also being used to centralize power. All these "unintentional crisis" are a GOD SEND for the globalists. Now the "flu crisis"...But there is overwhelming evidence that all of these are manufactured crisis, that "fit the bill".

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #380898

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
The President of Iran sorta does advocate the destruction of Israel on an almost weekly basis it seems. But whatever, nanomachines are controlling my brain to make me think crazy things like that.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #380902

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
NO EVIL WALL NO! He is misquoted all the time and translated wrong on purpose by IRAN HATERS. obviously!Maybe if Israel would just stop existing and provoking Iran the problem would solve itself. Ever think of that? Huh?! It's like those 14 year old girls walking around in mini skirts. They're just asking for it!!!

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #380905

• LowVoltag3
EvilWall;380898 wrote:
The President of Iran sorta does advocate the destruction of Israel on an almost weekly basis it seems. But whatever, nanomachines are controlling my brain to make me think crazy things like that.
Nut_Man;380902 wrote:
NO EVIL WALL NO! He is misquoted all the time and translated wrong on purpose by IRAN HATERS. obviously!Maybe if Israel would just stop existing and provoking Iran the problem would solve itself. Ever think of that? Huh?! It's like those 14 year old girls walking around in mini skirts. They're just asking for it!!!
I don't understand how you guys can hold your positions on israel and iran with nothing to support you. Iran, who is part of the IAEA, and is playing by the rules and regulations that the IAEA has set, and also has never denied any inspectors from entering their country, is trying to create nuclear energy, that is their right to do so. People, human beings, live in that country. Nuclear energy is a good source of energy. The CIA and IAEA, have stated many times that Iran is not after the Nuke. They don't have the capabilities and they aren't making any moves that indicate they are after the nuke, and they haven't invaded any countries in over a century...Israel, on the other hand, have invaded numerous countries in the past century, admittedly have hundreds of nukes, refuse to join the IAEA and go through the inspections, take YOUR tax dollars and spend it on military, are currently illegally occupying a foreign country, and continually lobby the US government to send Americans to fight their war against Iran...lol I mean, what are you seeing here that I'm not?

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #380906

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Just to nitpick but to my knowledge Israel hasn't technically admitted to having nukes, even though it's obvious they do.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Agenda 21: The Death Knell of Liberty 10 years 1 month ago #380907

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Yeah Israel is so fucking evil. All they do is invade countries. Did you know that Israel was REALLY the one that started all those wars? yep, those fuckers launched "preemptive strikes" all because Egypt massed like a few thousand tanks 100,000 soldiers on the border after closing the Straits of Tiran to Israeli shipping. So what if the Egypt president did all that stuff while also traveling around the Arab world to gain support to "conquer Israel and expel the Jews". Israel is evil and a total warmonger.ISRAEL IS SO EVIL. They should've just let the the more powerful force with an air force of over 400 planes GET READY and PREPARED to attack.