Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Girl dies after HPV vaccination

Girl dies after HPV vaccination 10 years 1 month ago #379866

• LowVoltag3
Oomba;379862 wrote:
How are nanomachines going to be passed inter-generationally, exactly? Do you think they're attaching nanobots to eggs?
I don't know. All I know is that the most powerfull people in this country and the world say they need to depopulate the world. They have think tanks that write books/white papers about how they can do things like that, which include putting things in the vaccines, food, water supply, even the atmoshphere, etc.... That's a fact. I know it sounds insane and I agree that it is insane, but it's all on record and documented. That's what's so crazy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Girl dies after HPV vaccination 10 years 1 month ago #379870

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
So why did they eradicate polio and smallpox with vaccines then?They could have just let millions die. Seems like a really counterproductive thing to do.These same people control agriculture, and instead of adopting practices that insanely increased our output to allow all this current population to thrive they could have let it stagnate and let everyone starve.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Girl dies after HPV vaccination 10 years 1 month ago #379872

• LowVoltag3
Burr;379870 wrote:
So why did they eradicate polio and smallpox with vaccines then?They could have just let millions die. Seems like a really counterproductive thing to do.These same people control agriculture, and instead of adopting practices that insanely increased our output to allow all this current population to thrive they could have let it stagnate and let everyone starve.
We eradicated polio in exchange for HIV. Great. As far as the agriculture goes, having people starve would be a little messy. They have all the time in the world. There won't be a "day of armageddon" where we all die. This is a slow slow process. It's inter-generational. And again, I'm not the person who is saying these things. The UN, the CFR, the Trilateral commission, the club of rome, etc.... these people that run the parrallel government are the ones who say these things.

Girl dies after HPV vaccination 10 years 1 month ago #379873

• Burr
They say those things but have executed poorly. I don't have much to fear from a bunch of incompetents..

Girl dies after HPV vaccination 10 years 1 month ago #379880

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
The UN runs nothing, and does even less.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Girl dies after HPV vaccination 10 years 3 weeks ago #381274

• Burr

Girl dies after HPV vaccination 10 years 3 weeks ago #381282

• Page: