Forum

TOPIC: UN using 13 year old girls to spread propaganda

UN using 13 year old girls to spread propaganda 10 years 2 months ago #379636

  • Nut_Man
  • Nut_Man's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 3432
  • Karma: 10
The administrator has disabled public write access.

UN using 13 year old girls to spread propaganda 10 years 2 months ago #379643

Sounds to me like the Czech president doesn't believe in climate change -- but he sounds like he'd be Fush's best friend.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

UN using 13 year old girls to spread propaganda 10 years 2 months ago #379646

  • JUSTINFL
  • JUSTINFL's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Level 10
  • Posts: 751
  • Karma: 10
MaximusPaynicus;379643 wrote:
Sounds to me like the Czech president doesn't believe in climate change -- but he sounds like he'd be Fush's best friend.
The thought that people are causing The polar ice caps to melt is a jokeThat is what people have A problem with and the up coming taxes that we the people are going to pay in the name of global warming.Did you know that oxygen is bad for you.http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h2454/textThe sun is causing global warming the sun goes through periods of increased solar activity.http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070228-mars-warming.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

UN using 13 year old girls to spread propaganda 10 years 2 months ago #379650

  • Burr
  • Burr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 10751
  • Thank you received: 6
  • Karma: 1995
While the sun does have an effect, it's minor component compared to other factors.. Oh and I don't agree with using little girls with poems to push policy. If it can't stand on its own merit then it doesn't deserve to be argued.I also don't believe in carbon taxes. If we just stopped subsidizing fossil fuels (particularly through war and sweetheart deals with dictators) so people would have a incentive to use alternatives, and built nuclear reactors, it'd do just as well without mucking with everything across the board.I honestly believe it's late for a lot of this stuff anyway, and we're going to have to start learning to deal with any consequences that may be on the way (none of them apocalyptic, just a bitch to handle).
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

The administrator has disabled public write access.

UN using 13 year old girls to spread propaganda 10 years 2 months ago #379656

JUSTINFL;379646 wrote:
The thought that people are causing The polar ice caps to melt is a jokeThat is what people have A problem with and the up coming taxes that we the people are going to pay in the name of global warming.Did you know that oxygen is bad for you.http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h2454/textThe sun is causing global warming the sun goes through periods of increased solar activity.http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070228-mars-warming.html
Yes, I am well aware that the Earth goes through warming and cooling periods. Even with that, you would have to be willfully blind to deny the idea that humans, at the very least, aren't helping situations any with the increase of CO2 gasses. Should emissions be taxed? Uh, hell no. Do I believe in carbon tax? Again, no. But saying that we have nothing to do with it? That's just slightly less absurd than denying evolution, in my book.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

UN using 13 year old girls to spread propaganda 10 years 2 months ago #379658

  • Nut_Man
  • Nut_Man's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 3432
  • Karma: 10
MaximusPaynicus;379656 wrote:
Should emissions be taxed? Uh, hell no. Do I believe in carbon tax? Again, no.
Well it doesn't really matter since that's what they're going to do. That's the whole goal.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

UN using 13 year old girls to spread propaganda 10 years 2 months ago #379662

  • LowVoltag3
  • LowVoltag3's Avatar
MaximusPaynicus;379656 wrote:
Yes, I am well aware that the Earth goes through warming and cooling periods. Even with that, you would have to be willfully blind to deny the idea that humans, at the very least, aren't helping situations any with the increase of CO2 gasses.
Really? You have to be willfully blind? Is that why these bankers/Eugenicists/Big Business Conglomerates have to run propaganda through movies, cartoons, tv shows, etc.. and bring in children to read sad poems about the climate changing? Is that why they do that? Because its such an obvious thing?I don't think so. This is just another push by globalists to create new bodies of world bureaucrats, fund a world government through carbon taxes that we pay directly to offshore international bankers and use as an excuse for depopulation (because there are too many people breathing). That's the reality of it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

UN using 13 year old girls to spread propaganda 10 years 2 months ago #379663

Nut_Man;379658 wrote:
Well it doesn't really matter since that's what they're going to do. That's the whole goal.
Again, all I'm arguing is that global warming is real and we do carry, at the very least, a tiny bit of the responsibility for the rate at which things are deteriorating. That's not to be confused with the Al Gore/bandwagon "zomg humans r killing teh eart!!!1!" crowd who says we're 100% responsible.Then again Global Warming may just be a hoax concocted by the world governments to drive the middle-class and poor of the world into the interior regions while corporations and big business types claim all the beach front property for themselves.
The administrator has disabled public write access.