Forum

TOPIC: The Great TGS Underboob Cover-Up

The Great TGS Underboob Cover-Up 10 years 5 days ago #384001

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
For some reason I find that picture really hott, is this s anew fetish genre - Girls In ancient slave underboob outfits and big helmets?
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Great TGS Underboob Cover-Up 10 years 5 days ago #384002

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Shit like this makes life worth living. :)

The Great TGS Underboob Cover-Up 10 years 5 days ago #384003

• jwg
This obsession with Asian chicks some people have is disturbing. I guess some people think just about anything Asian is hot lol. I wonder if the girls in the pics are even considered to be attractive in their native country. I've seen really hot Asians before and these girls look totally average to me. Decent under boobage though :neutral:

The Great TGS Underboob Cover-Up 10 years 5 days ago #384004

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
jwg;384003 wrote:
This obsession with Asian chicks some people have is disturbing. I guess some people think just about anything Asian is hot lol. I wonder if the girls in the pics are even considered to be attractive in their native country. I've seen really hot Asians before and these girls look totally average to me. Decent under boobage though :neutral:
I dunno, that's sounds kinda gay.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The Great TGS Underboob Cover-Up 10 years 5 days ago #384005

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
jwg;384003 wrote:
Why does the fact that I prefer Asian woman have to be termed an obsession?

The Great TGS Underboob Cover-Up 10 years 5 days ago #384015

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Her legs aren't that great..Just saying..
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

The Great TGS Underboob Cover-Up 10 years 4 days ago #384044

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Burr;384015 wrote:
Her legs aren't that great..Just saying..
Yeah, after seeing a few other pics, she only really looks good in a select few poses.P.S. I'm not really into Asian women (not really my preference) but a pretty woman is a pretty woman and every Ethnic group has them. There is nothing wrong with liking what you like if it's your preference. Not every American girl in the thread is attractive to me, but to others they are, pretty sure that's what guys in their native lands would say. I've actually seen videos of Japanese men being asked that question and of why they think American men (mostly Caucasian) have thi sfacination with Asian women and some do say that they don't think the women are all attractive, but we can ask the same question of why the have a fascination with Western women (mostly the blond-blueyed ones).
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

The Great TGS Underboob Cover-Up 10 years 3 days ago #384062

• Rook
  • Level 6
jwg;384003 wrote:
Meh. Some guys like blonde hair and a big chest, some guys like flat chested brunettes. Same goes with ethnicity. Whatever floats your boat. *shrug*

The Great TGS Underboob Cover-Up 10 years 2 days ago #384097

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Well my fascination with Asian women started long before it became fashionable. That said though I also have fascinations with redheads and pale-eyed brunettes.

The Great TGS Underboob Cover-Up 10 years 2 days ago #384127

EvilWall;384004 wrote:
I dunno, that's sounds kinda gay.
I lol'dI dunno bout you guys, but I'd hit that shit sideways.Only if she's wearing the helmet.