Forum

TOPIC: The G20 Summit Protests

The G20 Summit Protests 10 years 2 months ago #379611

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
BuckFarack187;379596 wrote:
It's come out multiple times in the news that a lot of times the anarchists are actually working for the police, so that the state can have an excuse to shut down protests.
You don't think that anarchists exist?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The G20 Summit Protests 10 years 2 months ago #379626

• LowVoltag3
Nut_Man;379611 wrote:
You don't think that anarchists exist?
No they do exist. And I've met only one Anarchist in my lifetime and that was at a soccer field where I asked him what World cup team is he going for and he replied back, "Oh I don't believe in Countries, because I'm an Anarchist".. And I was like, "oooookaaay...."But they are known to work with the police. Kinda like what happened in Seattle during the WTO meeting. It's documented that the police were protecting the anarchists. It's also come out in Europe, Canada and even I think it was texas where the police admitted that they dressed up Cops as anarchists and told them to start a riot by throwing bricks at their fellow Co-Workers, the Riot Police.

The G20 Summit Protests 10 years 2 months ago #379628

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Why would anarchists work with the police on something like that? If they've done that, did they explain their reasons for doing so?

The G20 Summit Protests 10 years 2 months ago #379632

• LowVoltag3
Nut_Man;379628 wrote:
Why would anarchists work with the police on something like that? If they've done that, did they explain their reasons for doing so?
Well it's like a false flag operation. If the people in Control don't want protests, they either hire people (like anarchists) or dress up a couple of their own guys as Anarchists or provocateurs to make the peaceful protesters look bad in order to have an excuse to crack down on them and stop the protests. It's really basic stuff. It's actually in [URL=http://wikileaks.org/wiki/US_Special_Forces_Foreign_Internal_Defense_Tactics_Techniques_and_Procedures_for_Special_Forces%2C_FM_31.20-3%2C_2003Army manuals.[/URL] [URL="http://wikileaks.org/wiki/US_Special_Forces_Foreign_Internal_Defense_Tactics_Techniques_and_Procedures_for_Special_Forces%2C_FM_31.20-3%2C_2003]US Special Forces Foreign Internal Defense Tactics Techniques and Procedures for Special Forces, FM 31.20-3, 2003[/URL]
The document, which is official US Special Forces policy, directly advocates training paramilitaries, pervasive surveillance, censorship, press control, restrictions on labor unions & political parties, suspending habeas corpus, warrantless searches, detainment without charge, bribery, employing terrorists, false flag operations, concealing human rights abuses from journalists, and extensive use of "psychological operations" (propaganda) to make these and other "population & resource control" measures palatable.
just some examples Greek Cops Caught on Video Posing as Anarchists Who Controls The Black Bloc Anarchists?

The G20 Summit Protests 10 years 2 months ago #379634

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
So do you believe that's what happened? Or were there actual anarchists/assholes there?

The G20 Summit Protests 10 years 2 months ago #379639

I believe people who who were arrested after the Lakers won the title earlier this year were in fact Celtics fans trying make the people who bleed purple & gold look bad... and not some dumb idiots who got carried away
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man

The G20 Summit Protests 10 years 2 months ago #379652

• LowVoltag3
Nut_Man;379634 wrote:
So do you believe that's what happened? Or were there actual anarchists/assholes there?
from what i've seen so far, I haven't really seen any assholes or anarchists. I really haven't seen much though, yet. It really just looks more like the Riot police are acting way too over aggressive and trying to provoke the peaceful crowds, by pretty much marching into them.

The G20 Summit Protests 10 years 2 months ago #379687

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
G20 protesters blasted by sonic cannon: US police spark outrage by using wartime acoustic weapon to disperse G20 protesters in Pittsburgh
Sonic weapons or long-range acoustic devices have been used by the US military overseas, notably against Somali pirates and Iraqi insurgents.But US security forces turned the piercing sound on their own citizens yesterday to widespread outrage. Pittsburgh officials told the New York Times that it was the first time "sound cannon" had been used publicly.
WTF.. This is a completely unwarranted and disproportionate response.This sort of thing can cause hearing damage if used too long and too close to people.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

The G20 Summit Protests 10 years 2 months ago #379688

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Interesting because there isn't one video I've seen where any protesters cover their ears when around this "sound cannon". Must not have been turned up that loud.

The G20 Summit Protests 10 years 2 months ago #379727

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Then you didn't watch the videos in the story Burr linked. They were all covering their ears at least in the second video. The first has been removed by the user on youtube.