Forum

TOPIC: Hot Coffee

Hot Coffee 10 years 2 months ago #379457

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Bikini Baristas Caught Selling 'More' Than Just Coffee, According To Police
Everett Police Sergeant Robert Goetz told Q13 FOX News that police concluded a two month investigation where they found 'terribly inappropriate' and lewd behavior. Five women from the 'Grab-N-Go' espresso stand in the 8000 Block of Broadway in Everett have been charged with prostitution and violating the city's Adult Entertainment ordinance.Police started their investigation after tips came in from customers. Sgt. Goetz says, "For extra money these women would expose their entire body. If they were wearing a bikini they would either take it off or at least lower it. There were some allegations... Complaints from our citizens that they were performing whip cream shows between two women."Police say, in one instance, an alarm went off at the espresso stand and when they responded, they found a naked barista.
Wait a second. Prostitution? Without any actual SEX going on? Give me a fucking break. :rolleyes:
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hot Coffee 10 years 2 months ago #379460

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
We call those "waitresses" in the rest of the world. Cleavage for tips? Indeed.
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army

Hot Coffee 10 years 2 months ago #379484

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
And what of the bars that have a tip jar you put money so the chicks tending bar get topless? Wouldn't that be illegal too?

Hot Coffee 10 years 2 months ago #379491

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Burr;379457 wrote:
Wait a second. Prostitution? Without any actual SEX going on? Give me a fucking break. :rolleyes:
Isn't that legally unpossible to charge someone with Prostitution if you know full well they did not pay for sex, intend to pay for sex, and never even had sex?I mean...we have strip clubs.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Hot Coffee 10 years 2 months ago #379495

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Apparently in Everett, prostitution is defined as "any touching of the sexual or other intimate parts of a person" for money.Like someone replied in a comment on Reason:"There goes my dream of setting up a proctology and urology practice in Everett."
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Hot Coffee 10 years 2 months ago #379523

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
BS, they were basically just putting on a strip show not prostituting.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Hot Coffee 10 years 2 months ago #379538

• C0lin
  • Stage A - 1
Why does it even matter who does what for money? This is the uber-liberal in my coming out. If a guy wants to pay, and the girls want to do, then proceed.

Hot Coffee 10 years 2 months ago #379545

but morals!

Hot Coffee 10 years 2 months ago #379564

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
C0lin;379538 wrote:
Why does it even matter who does what for money? This is the uber-liberal in my coming out. If a guy wants to pay, and the girls want to do, then proceed.
I have to agree. Prostitution is the oldest business in history, it's never going away. Just like drugs, people will do it whether its illegal or not. At least in a legal, regulated setting (like in Nevada), you don't have to worry about underage girls doing it, diseases, and violent pimps.
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army