Forum

TOPIC: Remember when Egypt killed all their pigs due to "swine flu"?

Remember when Egypt killed all their pigs due to "swine flu"? 10 years 2 months ago #379166

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
EvilWall;379160 wrote:
Middle eastern cultures can seem completely alien to us, man.
Throwing your trash into the street isn't a cultural thing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Remember when Egypt killed all their pigs due to "swine flu"? 10 years 2 months ago #379167

• R3quiem
  • Stage B - 3
still third world thinking sometimes over there....and to think they live in 2009.

Remember when Egypt killed all their pigs due to "swine flu"? 10 years 2 months ago #379170

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
JoEDigiTECH;379166 wrote:
Throwing your trash into the street isn't a cultural thing.
Yes it is, it's been done since forever-ago. They do it cause their parents did it. Sanitation practices has a great deal to do with culture, how can you even argue against that?
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Remember when Egypt killed all their pigs due to "swine flu"? 10 years 2 months ago #379175

• LowVoltag3
Lol thanx joe for pointing that out to evilwall. Lol and he's still arguing that its a cultural thing. Egypt is living under a very corrupt dictatorship. My grandparents to this day live on a farm in palestine, with cows, chickens, goats, etc... And they are freakish clean.You have to really be a really ignorant person to say what you're saying evilwall. Have you ever seen an middle eastern person in real life? Just wondering...

Remember when Egypt killed all their pigs due to "swine flu"? 10 years 2 months ago #379178

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Sanitation may be cultural but there is a point when you say "fuck it stinks here!" Every time I've been over to my Middle Eastern friend's house it is like walking into citrus tea. WTF is that delicious smell?!

Remember when Egypt killed all their pigs due to "swine flu"? 10 years 2 months ago #379187

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Token White Guy;379178 wrote:
Sanitation may be cultural but there is a point when you say "fuck it stinks here!" Every time I've been over to my Middle Eastern friend's house it is like walking into citrus tea. WTF is that delicious smell?!
It's all "God willing".
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Remember when Egypt killed all their pigs due to "swine flu"? 10 years 2 months ago #379193

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
So does anyone want to explain why they throw their trash in the street? Because I don't think that their government being corrupt has to do with that.

Remember when Egypt killed all their pigs due to "swine flu"? 10 years 2 months ago #379204

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Shake'n'Bake pork is the shit. Just had some for dinner.Side note: fucking dumbasses.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Remember when Egypt killed all their pigs due to "swine flu"? 10 years 2 months ago #379207

Nut_Man;379193 wrote:
So does anyone want to explain why they throw their trash in the street? Because I don't think that their government being corrupt has to do with that.
...pretty much that, yeah. And don't tell me it's a Middle Eastern or Arab thing, either -- I saw houses in Iraq that, even in the midst of a warzone, were fucking spotless.

Remember when Egypt killed all their pigs due to "swine flu"? 10 years 2 months ago #379208

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
EvilWall;379170 wrote:
Yes it is, it's been done since forever-ago. They do it cause their parents did it. Sanitation practices has a great deal to do with culture, how can you even argue against that?
You aren't going to sway my position with an argument of "that's the way it's been for centuries". Health and infrastructure issues like this are a result of poor leadership, corruption, and neglect of human rights.Besides, we are talking about Egypt, a society that was so advanced in mathematics and civil planning that we are still trying to comprehend how they did it. My wife comes from a third world country, nobody walks outside into a trash filled street and claims that it's a cultural thing.I'm sorry but "that's the way it's always been" is a cop out in it's purest form.