Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: So an Army Recruiter...

So an Army Recruiter... 10 years 2 months ago #379214

JoEDigiTECH;379213 wrote:
I had a young Marine ask me a few years ago if I was interested in joining. I told him I just finished up 9 years in the ARMY National Guard and I wasn't interested. He said, "If you joined the Marines you would be a real soldier." So I asked him, "Are you a full time Recruiter?"He said, "Yeah.""And you call yourself a soldier?" I responded as I laughed my ass off. Not as good as the OP, but I'm sure I ruined that dood's day.
Marine recruiters never quit, do they?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

So an Army Recruiter... 10 years 2 months ago #379223

more like join the marines get a really bad tattoo and think family guy is funny

So an Army Recruiter... 10 years 2 months ago #379226

• LowVoltag3
JoEDigiTECH;379213 wrote:
I had a young Marine ask me a few years ago if I was interested in joining. I told him I just finished up 9 years in the ARMY National Guard and I wasn't interested. He said, "If you joined the Marines you would be a real soldier." So I asked him, "Are you a full time Recruiter?"He said, "Yeah.""And you call yourself a soldier?" I responded as I laughed my ass off. Not as good as the OP, but I'm sure I ruined that dood's day.
I would have followed up with a Neck grab, lift, put in trash can, then Laugh."Great response though. Too bad the dude probably wasn't smart enough to get the joke, so as soon as you turned around and started laughing he probably thought you were laughing at his "joke".

So an Army Recruiter... 10 years 2 months ago #379255

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
Well it is true, Marines > Army. Any day of the week. But anyway, that's a whole 'nother topic. This one time I was at Best Buy with a friend of mine, who was getting car stereo shit or some nonsense, so I was playing the keyboards in the music section(aisle.) I was playing for about 15 minutes then this big ass dude walks up to me and asks me how long I've been playing, if I'm in a band, how often I play, etc. Then out of nowhere he's like "Have you ever considered joining the marines?" I said "Are you fucking kidding me? You're going to come up to me in the middle of a start, make small talk about music with me for 10 minutes and just drop that shit?" He went on with his stupid questions. Fuckin lame.
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army

So an Army Recruiter... 10 years 2 months ago #379257

Oomba;379255 wrote:
Well it is true, Marines > Army. Any day of the week.
Tee hee, somebody told a funny.

So an Army Recruiter... 10 years 2 months ago #379325

LoL wow Joe. I'm sure he was like "Damn I just got owned."
Dunemaul PvP - 108 days /playedElune PvE - 180 days /played288 days of playing WoW since 2005. /wrists

So an Army Recruiter... 10 years 2 months ago #379328

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Space Marines > MarinesSpace Pirates > Space MarinesIntergalactic Space Ninjas > all of the aboveAh thank you!

So an Army Recruiter... 10 years 2 months ago #379334

Fuck that stupid Marine recruiter. GOD he was asking for a punch in the mouth.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji

So an Army Recruiter... 10 years 2 months ago #379353

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Violence in HD;379334 wrote:
Fuck that stupid Marine recruiter. GOD he was asking for a punch in the mouth.
Nah, it takes a lot to piss me off. Besides, I'm sure there are plenty Marines that kick ass and take names that give him shit for just taking names.

So an Army Recruiter... 10 years 2 months ago #379411

• Sully907
  • Stage A - 1
haha best blow off ever man. Well done.
  • Page: