Forum

TOPIC: "Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back!"

"Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back!" 10 years 2 months ago #378933

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Oh there's a lot of skunkworks going on covertly funded no doubt.. but I don't think it's yielding any space lasers otherwise we wouldn't be wasting our time with kinetic kill vehicles or ruffling Russia's feathers in the first place..It's pretty hard to hide rocket launches, and well any satellites in space really. Everyone knows where they are up there.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

The administrator has disabled public write access.

"Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back!" 10 years 2 months ago #378934

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Burr;378933 wrote:
Oh there's a lot of skunkworks going on covertly funded no doubt.. but I don't think it's yielding any space lasers otherwise we wouldn't be wasting our time with kinetic kill vehicles or ruffling Russia's feathers in the first place..It's pretty hard to hide rocket launches, and well any satellites in space really. Everyone knows where they are up there.
All you need is an Iphone, and the right App to track them too.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

"Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back!" 10 years 2 months ago #378936

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Want to track space lasers?There's an app for that..
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

"Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back!" 10 years 2 months ago #378937

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Burr;378936 wrote:
Want to track space lasers?There's an app for that..
It does EVERYTHING.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

"Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back!" 10 years 2 months ago #378938

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1

"Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back!" 10 years 2 months ago #378951

• R3quiem
  • Stage B - 3
BuckFarack do you know someone named John Titor, have you read his "story"?

"Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back!" 10 years 2 months ago #378957

• LowVoltag3
R3quiem;378951 wrote:
BuckFarack do you know someone named John Titor, have you read his "story"?
never heard of him before you mentioned him. I just googled him and apparently he was some guy pretending he is a time traveler? what about him?

"Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back!" 10 years 2 months ago #378958

• R3quiem
  • Stage B - 3
just thought u might be interested, he says WW3 takes place in 2015, russia nukes us. Good read.

"Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back!" 10 years 2 months ago #378960

• LowVoltag3
R3quiem;378958 wrote:
just thought u might be interested, he says WW3 takes place in 2015, russia nukes us. Good read.
sure. i'll check it out. I remember when I was 9 hearing about how world war 3 was going to be russia, china and the arabs vs the US and EU.... a lot of rumors out there.

"Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back!" 10 years 2 months ago #378961

• JUSTINFL
  • Level 10
I hope the world becomes like Fallout 3