Forum

TOPIC: "Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back!"

"Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back!" 10 years 1 month ago #378902

• LowVoltag3
Big deal. the US has been weaponizing space for decades. Weaponry on land won't mean a thing. They already have space based lasers that can take out any missile in the world. Just google "History Channel: That's Impossible: Death Rays and Energy Weapons". It documents space based weapons and death rays, etc... I would also check out the "that's impossible: Eternal Life", which documents how scientists have already engineered "nanobots" that they can put in anything from food to vaccines, that are literally, "NANO-Robots" (1 million times smaller than a human hair) that are engineered and programed to do anything you program them to do. They can kill specific cells, activate when triggered, destroy specific organs, etc... We are already in the Future. Anyway, what's more interesting is that Russia is giving the green light for the US and Israel to go after Iran. Well, they are also giving us the green light in Afghanistan so maybe they are hoping we collapse like they did in the 90's, which we will, undoubtedly. And don't forget that the RAND corporation about 6 months ago was lobbying for the US to start a Major conflict bigger than Iraq, and afganistan to help cover the depression that's slowly making its way over the country. I don't, there are a lot of things to think about when it comes to this.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back!" 10 years 1 month ago #378906

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
No.. they attempted to make space lasers and failed. The closest thing we have to it now is the airborne laser.Nanobots are being worked on yes, but they haven't reached the potential you describe yet.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

"Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back!" 10 years 1 month ago #378907

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
The Russians just want more influence in Eastern Europe and to be respected as a world power. They want to be the Soviet Union again, at least in the sense that they want that same power. They let us go through their territory to transport troops/supplies to Afghanistan and we let them make more power grabs in Eastern Europe. Russia does not want any of its former satellites joining NATO because they want to, eventually, take those territories back in one form or another. If they're a part of NATO that can't be easily achieved.I think it's a bad move. We're literally selling out our closest allies. Poland and the Czech Republic are the most pro-American countries in Europe and were gonna let Russia bully them into submission.

"Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back!" 10 years 1 month ago #378909

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Don't worry Nut Man. Chechnya is still smacking Russia on the nose.

"Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back!" 10 years 1 month ago #378910

• LowVoltag3
Burr;378906 wrote:
No.. they attempted to make space lasers and failed. The closest thing we have to it now is the airborne laser.Nanobots are being worked on yes, but they haven't reached the potential you describe yet.
So they attempted to "make space lasers", failed.... and Stopped forever? That doesn't make any sense burr. They are covertly working on the complete militarization of space. That's what nasa is. NASA isn't the Pentagons space branch. that's all it is. Watch the history channel episode of that's impossible. It's documented and they demonstrate it on video.
The Russians just want more influence in Eastern Europe and to be respected as a world power. They want to be the Soviet Union again, at least in the sense that they want that same power. They let us go through their territory to transport troops/supplies to Afghanistan and we let them make more power grabs in Eastern Europe. Russia does not want any of its former satellites joining NATO because they want to, eventually, take those territories back in one form or another. If they're a part of NATO that can't be easily achieved.I think it's a bad move. We're literally selling out our closest allies. Poland and the Czech Republic are the most pro-American countries in Europe and were gonna let Russia bully them into submission.
Nutman, our government sold us out a long time ago to globalists. I don't know what move they are pulling here but, they are setting up a world government as we speak.

"Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back!" 10 years 1 month ago #378912

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
BuckFarack187;378910 wrote:
That's what nasa is. NASA isn't the Pentagons space branch. that's all it is.
Then why is NASA so underfunded? They're using duct tape to piece together 30-year-old rockets. Maybe that's an exaggeration, but you know what I'm saying...

"Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back!" 10 years 1 month ago #378920

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
BuckFarack187;378910 wrote:
So they attempted to "make space lasers", failed.... and Stopped forever? That doesn't make any sense burr. They are covertly working on the complete militarization of space. That's what nasa is. NASA isn't the Pentagons space branch. that's all it is. Watch the history channel episode of that's impossible. It's documented and they demonstrate it on video. Nutman, our government sold us out a long time ago to globalists. I don't know what move they are pulling here but, they are setting up a world government as we speak.
I don't know why you people even respond to this stuff.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

"Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back!" 10 years 1 month ago #378926

• LowVoltag3
1 day before 9/11/2001 the pentagon said they couldn't located 2.3 trillion in their budget. My point is that there is a lot of covert funding and a lot of things we don't know about.Evilwall, just google "and now for world government" or just youtube "henry kissinger new world order". And you'll see why people respond

"Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back!" 10 years 1 month ago #378930

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
BuckFarack187;378926 wrote:
1 day before 9/11/2001 the pentagon said they couldn't located 2.3 trillion in their budget. My point is that there is a lot of covert funding and a lot of things we don't know about.
You're a walking talking literary fallacy, BF.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

"Betrayal! The U.S. sold us to Russia and stabbed us in the back!" 10 years 1 month ago #378931

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
BuckFarack187;378926 wrote:
1 day before 9/11/2001 the pentagon said they couldn't located 2.3 trillion in their budget. My point is that there is a lot of covert funding and a lot of things we don't know about.
While this is all possible there doesn't seem to be any evidence supporting it. If we had already militarized space I'm pretty sure China and Russia would've said something by now.