Forum

TOPIC: It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378988

  • arefx
  • arefx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 4951
  • Karma: 954
Oomba;378974 wrote:
Penis?
No I'm into vagina, just not Angelina or Megans.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378998

  • Oomba
  • Oomba's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 3954
  • Karma: 0
arefx;378988 wrote:
No I'm into vagina, just not Angelina or Megans.
Yellow fever?
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #379000

  • arefx
  • arefx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 4951
  • Karma: 954
Oomba;378998 wrote:
Yellow fever?
No I just think Jolie has veiny man hands and Fox is a total cunt.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #379387

  • Rook
  • Rook's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Level 6
  • Posts: 330
  • Karma: 10
Angelina Jolie? Looks like the chick from the Munsters.Megan Fox? Looks like the chick from the Munsters.Renee Zellweger? I don't care if you have a problem with food, I still love you girl!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #379408

  • JoEDigiTECH
  • JoEDigiTECH's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 6517
  • Thank you received: 4
  • Karma: 12
Let's face it.. a few beers... the smell of their perfume.. them having a good day... all the thought of cunty-ness will be washed from your mind and you will dive face first between both of their legs.I would stake my life on it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #379420

  • Oomba
  • Oomba's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 3954
  • Karma: 0
Rook;379387 wrote:
Angelina Jolie? Looks like the chick from the Munsters.Megan Fox? Looks like the chick from the Munsters.Renee Zellweger? I don't care if you have a problem with food, I still love you girl!
Renee Zellweger? You got problems.
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #379432

thread name should be changed to "oomba is a prick to whomever posts"
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #379446

Zellweger? I just had one of those cringing "yeesh" moments. She looks too much like a pixie or something nowadays.I've seen Angie with no make-up on... not bad. The thought of seeing Megan Fox with no make-up on kinda scares me. I mean, I can remember years back when everyone thought that Pam Anderson was the greatest, hottest thing walking until she was caught in the tubby with hubby and NO MAKE-UP! There is my "yeeesh" moment number two.I'm going with Jolie on grounds of being less fake-looking.
[gamercard]MisterMasterFu[/gamercard][psnid]MisterDrunkenFu[/psnid]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #379454

  • Oomba
  • Oomba's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 3954
  • Karma: 0
Violence in HD;379432 wrote:
thread name should be changed to "oomba is a prick to whomever posts"
I'm a prick, period.
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #379483

  • Decipher
  • Decipher's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 2290
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 10
I think Rook means Zellweger in her "Empire Records" days mainly.
I'd hit it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.