Forum

TOPIC: It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378825

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
Token White Guy;378819 wrote:
You would have to wait till she falls asleep, I mean that heavy REM sleep. You lay her face down on the bed and put some pillows under her waist. When you have her ass hiked in the air you slowly pull down her shorts and have her bare ass exposed. Here's the tricky part, grab so lube and lightly lube up your dick. Spread her ass cheeks with your left hand and guide your dick with your right hand up to her asshole. In one motion forcibly thrust and pop her right in the shitter. If she wakes up cringing your have completed your mission. If she hasn't waken up pull out and do it again, this time when your thrust punch her in the back of the head.
Lube?? What is this, the country club?
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378833

crisco > wd40 > lube

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378834

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
this thread if full of funny.I'd say Jolie... Megan Fox would be much hotter if she wasn't a HUGE BITCH. Angie doesn't do much for me either though... DSLs are a bit too much.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378840

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
You guys are all fuck'd. Hilarious, but fuck'd.lol

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378863

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
How about PB Blaster penetrating lubricant It can eat through a Styrofoam cup in under an hour, so it should get me in her butthole pretty quick, right?

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378880

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
No, you need to barely use lube, so when you cum and pull out real fast you'll pink sock her. She won't leave the house in fear of butterscotching her pants.

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378890

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Violence in HD;378735 wrote:
Seriously, they're both unattractive to me. I mean, at least Jolie is pretty damn smart. But her looks just aren't my thing. Megan Fox, however, is unattractive on all fronts, to the point where she's fucking repulsive. FUCK that bitch.
In 100% agreement here.

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378915

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
Nut_Man;378890 wrote:
In 100% agreement here.
So....ya like penis?

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378942

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
I'm not gunna lie, I don't like either of them at all.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378974

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
arefx;378942 wrote:
I'm not gunna lie, I don't like either of them at all.
Penis?