Forum

TOPIC: It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378755

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
Violence in HD;378735 wrote:
Seriously, they're both unattractive to me. I mean, at least Jolie is pretty damn smart. But her looks just aren't my thing. Megan Fox, however, is unattractive on all fronts, to the point where she's fucking repulsive. FUCK that bitch.
You clearly like penis....
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378756

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
I honestly don't find Angelina Jolie that hot at all.Boobs are flat, no hips, barely an ass. Just nothing that really attracts me.

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378758

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Ezekiel;378756 wrote:
I honestly don't find Angelina Jolie that hot at all.Boobs are flat, no hips, barely an ass. Just nothing that really attracts me.
DSLs man!

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378760

Oomba;378755 wrote:
You clearly like penis....
You clearly are an asshole :](which is the fanbase of Megan Fox)
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378762

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Token White Guy;378750 wrote:
Megan Fox has cunty personality. She was a bitch on the radio.
She is quite bitchy from what I've seen lately and says the most stupid stuff. I've lost a lot of attraction to her. I really hate that she seems to stick her tongue out a lot when ever a camera is around, looks nasty, like a street walker with STD's.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378764

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Violence in HD;378760 wrote:
You clearly are an asshole :](which is the fanbase of Megan Fox)
Wait.. Megan Fox has a fanbase... is that we're calling chronic masturbaters these days? :-D

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378805

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
I'd fuck either, but if I had to pick just one I'd go with Jolie. She may be ageing, but at least she's not a total bitch.

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378814

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
Decipher;378805 wrote:
I'd fuck either, but if I had to pick just one I'd go with Jolie. She may be ageing, but at least she's not a total bitch.
No, she's just a father-fucking psychopath! I'd tame that bitch Megan Fox anyway, show that trailer trash what stardom REALLY feels like :D
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378819

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
Oomba;378814 wrote:
I'd tame that bitch Megan Fox anyway, show that trailer trash what stardom REALLY feels like :D
You would have to wait till she falls asleep, I mean that heavy REM sleep. You lay her face down on the bed and put some pillows under her waist. When you have her ass hiked in the air you slowly pull down her shorts and have her bare ass exposed. Here's the tricky part, grab so lube and lightly lube up your dick. Spread her ass cheeks with your left hand and guide your dick with your right hand up to her asshole. In one motion forcibly thrust and pop her right in the shitter. If she wakes up cringing your have completed your mission. If she hasn't waken up pull out and do it again, this time when your thrust punch her in the back of the head.

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378820

• Feelgood
  • Stage A - 1
Token White Guy;378819 wrote:
You would have to wait till she falls asleep, I mean that heavy REM sleep. You lay her face down on the bed and put some pillows under her waist. When you have her ass hiked in the air you slowly pull down her shorts and have her bare ass exposed. Here's the tricky part, grab so lube and lightly lube up your dick. Spread her ass cheeks with your left hand and guide your dick with your right hand up to her asshole. In one motion forcibly thrust and pop her right in the shitter. If she wakes up cringing your have completed your mission. If she hasn't waken up pull out and do it again, this time when your thrust punch her in the back of the head.
This is the greatest post I have ever read.