Forum

TOPIC: It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378679

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
WHO YA GOT??? VS. Who's the sexier bad girl?In my opinion, I got give aging Jolie crown over to Fox...because damn. Just look at her.
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army
The administrator has disabled public write access.

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378683

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
I have to go with Jolie.. we have a special bond.

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378684

Well, Jolie is looking mighty fine, but I wouldn't throw that photobucket bandwidth exceeded banner out of my bed for listening to Phish.j/k :D
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378686

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Angelina Jolie is still quite gorgeous, and a LOT smarter.I'd hit it.Really.(As long as Brad Pitt's there, too.)
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378687

• kingtommy
  • Level 4
Two over hyped women.
Team work, yes![psnid]KingTommy80[/psnid]

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378692

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Jolie. The recent pictures I've seen of Megan Fox are horrible. She has become another big boobed, anorexic star.

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378720

• R3quiem
  • Stage B - 3
Jolie, ooooooh yea.

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378724

• Feelgood
  • Stage A - 1
Jolie hands down. I will however run out to see Jennifer's Body.

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378734

• Redertainment
  • Level 6
  • Thank you received: 6
Fox, if only because Brad Pitt could kick my ass.
The 2006 Time Magazine Man Of The Year is currently working on It Was In A Coffee Shop.

It's time we discussed...MEGAN FOX vs. ANGELINA JOLIE 10 years 2 months ago #378735

kingtommy;378687 wrote:
Two over hyped women.
Seriously, they're both unattractive to me. I mean, at least Jolie is pretty damn smart. But her looks just aren't my thing. Megan Fox, however, is unattractive on all fronts, to the point where she's fucking repulsive. FUCK that bitch.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji