Forum

TOPIC: 10th anniversary of the Dreamcast

10th anniversary of the Dreamcast 10 years 6 months ago #378154

• C0lin
  • Stage A - 1
I tried painting mine black about 5 years ago, and it's still in pieces.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

10th anniversary of the Dreamcast 10 years 6 months ago #378160

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Lord Moon;378130 wrote:
Think Geek has them brand new. Surprisingly they have the black Dreamcast also. They are a $100 though. Might be cheaper on eBay.Original Sega Dreamcast Console
100$ for a new one is a good buy.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

10th anniversary of the Dreamcast 10 years 6 months ago #378165

great console that met an unfortunate demise.i played sonic adventure last night at midnight and it's actually a better game than i remember it being.also, in case any of you forgot.

10th anniversary of the Dreamcast 10 years 6 months ago #378175

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
Peter Moore from EA Sports wrote a blog post reflecting on the launch of the Dreamcast.http://itsinthegame.ea.com/archive/2009/09/08/9-9-99-ten-years-after.aspx

10th anniversary of the Dreamcast 10 years 6 months ago #378177

quashpdarkman;378165 wrote:
great console that met an unfortunate demise.i played sonic adventure last night at midnight and it's actually a better game than i remember it being.also, in case any of you forgot.
ROLLIN AROUND at the SPEED OF SOUND. Got PLACES TO GO got to FOLLOW MY RAINBOW.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji

10th anniversary of the Dreamcast 10 years 6 months ago #378178

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
Just found a torrent with over 2000 games on it for the Dreamcast. Only 5 of them are actual Dreamcast games, but the rest are the complete libraries for the SNES, Genesis, and Master System. Can I get a hell yeah?
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army

10th anniversary of the Dreamcast 10 years 6 months ago #378179

TigerClaw;378175 wrote:
Peter Moore from EA Sports wrote a blog post reflecting on the launch of the Dreamcast.http://itsinthegame.ea.com/archive/2009/09/08/9-9-99-ten-years-after.aspx
He also did an interview for the gamespot podcast
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man

10th anniversary of the Dreamcast 10 years 6 months ago #378181

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
I want to bring mine back to school with me this weekend, but I dunno where I would put it. It would be great to get some intense power stone matches on the projector
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

10th anniversary of the Dreamcast 10 years 6 months ago #378324

• Ash-Fox
  • Level 1
"Former Sega of America president Bernie Stolar speaks out about the man who ousted him, EA's attempt to monopolize sports games on the Dreamcast, why the Dreamcast failed, and a legendary prank he pulled against Sony. 'I fought to have a modem on the platform. Maybe it was early — who knows. But I fought for a modem in the beginning because I wanted to have massively multiplayer online games on that system.' When asked about the console's online capabilities not catching on with consumers, he said, 'It doesn't surprise me, because there wasn't software tied into it. They were not building and going after software to start that. I mean, I was looking for developers and content providers to start doing that. Sega did not do that after I left. They just abandoned it.'"link
Do not meddle in the affairs of kitsune, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

10th anniversary of the Dreamcast 10 years 6 months ago #378328

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Larry said, “Look, we’ll come on your platform, but this is the royalty rate we want to pay.” I asked what is it. He said, “We want to be the only sports franchise on Dreamcast.”I said, “I’ll agree to that, but you’ll be the only third-party publisher that will have sports. But you’re going to have to compete with us because I just bought Visual Concepts.” And he said, “No, no, no, no...then you should not do the deal with Visual Concepts.”I said, “No it’s too late.” [Laughs] “We’ve already signed the documentation. We’ve already taken the steps.” So because of that, he did not go onto the platform.
And there you have it, EA were aspiring monopolist dicks even before the whole NFL exclusivity manifested itself for them.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!