Forum

TOPIC: WTF Has Happened to Your Face?

WTF Has Happened to Your Face? 10 years 6 months ago #378166

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
As for the original post, she told me she was clean :( looks like she lied
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WTF Has Happened to Your Face? 10 years 6 months ago #378402

• Firecube
  • Level 10
Flavius;378061 wrote:
I know that I am probably beating a dead horse, but the ranting will ensue anyway.Everytime that I see your face, all I see is garbage, or some P.O.S., or someone that someone has seen in the local paper. More blacks and gays, crap like Mr. President, or bullshit firefighters and cops. I know that a lot of you are sick and crap over and over again becuase of Lord Moon's "Funny Pics" thread. Nut_Man's crap has none.Granted that one has been up longer than the other, sure, but that is beside the point. The point is is the faces like my own stay up longer than the shit like BuckFarack187's face becuase it involves users' faces.Come on people. Cut the bullshit. If I wanted to know about your face in the world, I'll pick up a paper or a tabloid and see it.Your face used to be something I could look at and get a good laugh and learn a thing or two about your face, but not anymore.Now your face as become garbage and/or insult to the people that we elected as leaders.WTF, dude.
Flavius strikes again. I'm gonna go hide in the corner.
Noble and true, you are the hero other heroes aspire to be. You are a natural leader, selfless and kind, who will put the lives of others above your own, and are steadfast in your pursuit of justice.
Firecube\'s space....

WTF Has Happened to Your Face? 10 years 6 months ago #378407

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
More like "strikes out!" :DHave a good night, knuckleheads. ;)