Forum

TOPIC: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 1 month ago #382020

• LowVoltag3
Rook;381968 wrote:
I'm gonna have to agree with Feelgood on this. I've argued with Buck about lots of shit, but when he starts to repeat himself, I just zone out and ignore him. Lot of his threads just die, but a lot get a million replies from people saying they hate him and they want him to get banned, you know. Doesn't do anything, and it aint that hard to just ignore whatever he's going with.I'm sure Blackwolf hates everybody, because the forum has an ignore button that we'd bitch about if it wasn't there, but it has one nobody uses.Argue with him about his topic, or just fucking say who cares and not bother. Not that big of a deal man.Edit:I don't give a rats ass about Charlie Sheen. He sucks as an actor, his dad is ten times the man he is, and this contest is stupid.But! Someone tell me why we never went after went after Osama Bin Laden in the first place, since he was the guy that did it and all.
Very good question. Another question is why on the FBI's wanted terrorist list, is osama bin laden not credited for 9/11? When the FBI was pressed about it, they said, "We don't have enough evidence..."Why was Osama bin laden not indited for 9/11? He was for the embassy bombings. They gathered the evidence, presented it to a grand jury and charged him.Why wasn't anyone put under oath at the 9/11 commission hearings? Why was the 9/11 commission not given subpoena power?Why did the bush administration BLOCK any investigation of 9/11 for over 2 years?Why were 70% of the 9/11 family members questions not answered?If 9/11 was what the government says it was, why was no one fired or forced to resign?Why were FBI agents who were part of a group called "Able Danger" FORCED, by the pentagon, to DELETE 4 terabytes of information relating to the 9/11 hijackers?[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/fsM3oCsEJOE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/fsM3oCsEJOE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 9 years 11 months ago #385320

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 9 years 11 months ago #385333

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 9 years 11 months ago #385341

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
Burr;385320 wrote: My...God...they got to Charlie Sheen's wife!

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 9 years 11 months ago #385346

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Holy crap! It's Flavius. :pCharlie Sheen is fucked.

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 9 years 11 months ago #385347

• Reffy
  • Stage A - 1
Flavius;385341 wrote:
My...God...they got to Charlie Sheen's wife!
Noooooooooo!