Forum

TOPIC: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 1 month ago #381607

  • Dblueguy
  • Dblueguy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Level 6
  • Posts: 321
  • Karma: 10
Oomba;381484 wrote:
Quit bumping this fucking thread. For real. Noone is reading this shit.
Uh yeah I just read the whole thread asshat. Also you other people can just not read this thread I don't understand why you feel you need to come into a thread you claim is nonsense and no is reading it and reply with useless bullshit, oh wait I forgot, you're all a bunch of fucking trolls.
[gamercard]Dblueguy[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 1 month ago #381615

  • Oomba
  • Oomba's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 3954
  • Karma: 0
Dblueguy;381607 wrote:
Uh yeah I just read the whole thread asshat. Also you other people can just not read this thread I don't understand why you feel you need to come into a thread you claim is nonsense and no is reading it and reply with useless bullshit, oh wait I forgot, you're all a bunch of fucking trolls.
Then I really feel sorry for you.He shouldn't be bumping this shit over and over again.
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 1 month ago #381617

  • Feelgood
  • Feelgood's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 1906
  • Karma: 10
You don't have to fucking look at it. It's only a fucking problem because you're fucking looking at it dumb ass. He has every right to bump it from now till the end of fucking time. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FUCKING LOOK AT IT. Is it that hard to ignore a thread posted by someone who you think is a total fucking nutjob? Is it really such a hard fucking thing to do?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 1 month ago #381621

sorry but anyone who bumps their own thread that hasn't been responded to in a month is really just desperate for attention.that said, what compels some of you people to defend buckfush? are you trying to be edgy or ironic? are you trying to MAKE A NAME for yourself or something?he's a shit poster, end of story. many of us have called him out on it but he's yet to be banned because scot is all hurr conspiracy partner durrr and won't. let's ignore the fact that he's derailed more threads than i will ever care to count, insulted anyone who's disagreed with him and acts like a fucking child any time he's confronted with something he can't explain.i'm not sure what's worse, banning people over grudges or not banning horrible posters because they're friends with the admin. maybe if scot gets fed up and bans me over this, we can all find out together.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 1 month ago #381623

  • Nut_Man
  • Nut_Man's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 3432
  • Karma: 10
Buck actually listens to shows on allgames and has a reason to come here besides just arguing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 1 month ago #381644

  • Oomba
  • Oomba's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 3954
  • Karma: 0
Feelgood;381617 wrote:
You don't have to fucking look at it. It's only a fucking problem because you're fucking looking at it dumb ass. He has every right to bump it from now till the end of fucking time. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FUCKING LOOK AT IT. Is it that hard to ignore a thread posted by someone who you think is a total fucking nutjob? Is it really such a hard fucking thing to do?
Easy there, nancy.
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 1 month ago #381670

  • LowVoltag3
  • LowVoltag3's Avatar
Dblueguy;381607 wrote:
Uh yeah I just read the whole thread asshat. Also you other people can just not read this thread I don't understand why you feel you need to come into a thread you claim is nonsense and no is reading it and reply with useless bullshit, oh wait I forgot, you're all a bunch of fucking trolls.
Thank you.Feelgood;381617 wrote:
You don't have to fucking look at it. It's only a fucking problem because you're fucking looking at it dumb ass. He has every right to bump it from now till the end of fucking time. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FUCKING LOOK AT IT. Is it that hard to ignore a thread posted by someone who you think is a total fucking nutjob? Is it really such a hard fucking thing to do?
lol Thank you. And if he thought I was a total Nutjob, my posts should be more funny than anything really...Nut_Man;381623 wrote:
Buck actually listens to shows on allgames and has a reason to come here besides just arguing.
Thank you.quashpdarkman;381621 wrote:
sorry but anyone who bumps their own thread that hasn't been responded to in a month is really just desperate for attention.that said, what compels some of you people to defend buckfush? are you trying to be edgy or ironic? are you trying to MAKE A NAME for yourself or something?he's a shit poster, end of story. many of us have called him out on it but he's yet to be banned because scot is all hurr conspiracy partner durrr and won't. let's ignore the fact that he's derailed more threads than i will ever care to count, insulted anyone who's disagreed with him and acts like a fucking child any time he's confronted with something he can't explain.i'm not sure what's worse, banning people over grudges or not banning horrible posters because they're friends with the admin. maybe if scot gets fed up and bans me over this, we can all find out together.
lol Dude, I updated this thread so that the ALLGAMES peoples can have a chance to win 14,000K, (10,000K after Taxes). I was informing anyone on the forum who does film, even if you don't believe the "crazy nutjob" 9/11 conspiracy to have a chance at winning 10 G's. I thought I was Doing you guys a favor. Talk about childish.... look who's talking. You just made a fucking THREAD asking to ban me... That's as pathetic as you can get. But I really don't care. I don't ask you to stop making threads about banning me because I actually think it's funny. But really, if you don't like a thread, just don't post in it. Or, post in it. I really don't care. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 1 month ago #381939

Nut_Man;381623 wrote:
Buck actually listens to shows on allgames and has a reason to come here besides just arguing.
So did taker/wolmfalc and they felt the banhammer
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 1 month ago #381940

  • LowVoltag3
  • LowVoltag3's Avatar
AmazedsatSuma;381939 wrote:
So did taker/wolmfalc and they felt the banhammer
Yea but i didn't do anything wrong. Just because a couple of people want me banned, doesn't mean I have to get banned.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 1 month ago #381968

  • Rook
  • Rook's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Level 6
  • Posts: 330
  • Karma: 10
quashpdarkman;381621 wrote:
sorry but anyone who bumps their own thread that hasn't been responded to in a month is really just desperate for attention.that said, what compels some of you people to defend buckfush? are you trying to be edgy or ironic? are you trying to MAKE A NAME for yourself or something?he's a shit poster, end of story. many of us have called him out on it but he's yet to be banned because scot is all hurr conspiracy partner durrr and won't. let's ignore the fact that he's derailed more threads than i will ever care to count, insulted anyone who's disagreed with him and acts like a fucking child any time he's confronted with something he can't explain.i'm not sure what's worse, banning people over grudges or not banning horrible posters because they're friends with the admin. maybe if scot gets fed up and bans me over this, we can all find out together.
I'm gonna have to agree with Feelgood on this. I've argued with Buck about lots of shit, but when he starts to repeat himself, I just zone out and ignore him. Lot of his threads just die, but a lot get a million replies from people saying they hate him and they want him to get banned, you know. Doesn't do anything, and it aint that hard to just ignore whatever he's going with.I'm sure Blackwolf hates everybody, because the forum has an ignore button that we'd bitch about if it wasn't there, but it has one nobody uses.Argue with him about his topic, or just fucking say who cares and not bother. Not that big of a deal man.Edit:I don't give a rats ass about Charlie Sheen. He sucks as an actor, his dad is ten times the man he is, and this contest is stupid.But! Someone tell me why we never went after went after Osama Bin Laden in the first place, since he was the guy that did it and all.
The administrator has disabled public write access.