Forum

TOPIC: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 6 months ago #378697

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
BuckFarack187;378695 wrote:
First off, please don't associate me with glen beck. He's a Neo-Con. Like you. He supports the Wars, the big government and he wants to put "9/11 truthers" in fema camps. Those are his words. We've been under a state of emergency since 9/11. It's a Scientific, New Century type of Martial law. We're in the future. This isn't the 30's or Anccient Rome....
State of emergency doesn't technology mean martial law. And for someone who believes the government is out to get them you sure do a fine job of making yourself a target on the Internet. Let me know when the FBI raids your house.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 6 months ago #378700

• LowVoltag3
Token White Guy;378697 wrote:
State of emergency doesn't technology mean martial law. And for someone who believes the government is out to get them you sure do a fine job of making yourself a target on the Internet. Let me know when the FBI raids your house.
Technically it does, also. That's why I said it's a new form. It's the final Revolution. The scientific tyranny. And it's going to keep getting worse and worse until we're all in these little pods like in the matrix. And this is not something that's going to happen in our lifetime. It's a slow process, where you don't notice it. Changes happen inter-generationally and subliminally. The government isn't out to get YOU, specifically. But if you get in the way of their plan, you're fucked. How am I a target? All I preach is peace and love. Stop the wars. And have a real investigation of 9/11, where the victims families can at least have the 70% of questions that weren't answered, finally answered. I didn't know that makes you a target. :)

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 6 months ago #378714

• LowVoltag3
Charlie Sheen and Alex Jones announce $10,000 Dollars to best reenactment of the "20 minutes with the president" Script. Pretty cool.[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/5hZ-hoNcIh0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/5hZ-hoNcIh0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 6 months ago #378759

• agn
  • Administrator
I'm sure we'll get the whole, he's just an ex-wrestler comment from those who refuse to open their minds about 9/11 but in this clip jessie mentions the guy he knows that found the black boxes at Ground Zero even though we were told those boxes were destroyed. (although the passport made of paper was found)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ORMuta4JCE
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 6 months ago #378761

• LowVoltag3
agn;378759 wrote:
I'm sure we'll get the whole, he's just an ex-wrestler comment from those who refuse to open their minds about 9/11 but in this clip jessie mentions the guy he knows that found the black boxes at Ground Zero even though we were told those boxes were destroyed. (although the passport made of paper was found)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ORMuta4JCE
He's not only a wrestler, he's a Navy Seal, an under-water demolitions expert, a governor, an author and a really smart guy. I hope he puts this info in his new TV series based on "conspiracy theories", that's going to debut late this year on the TruTV Network. He said he's going to be covering 9/11, jfk, etc.... http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2008-09-29-jesse-ventura_N.htm
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Jesse Ventura will be working on a new conspiracy-theory series for truTV.Production of a pilot featuring Ventura begins next month. The project comes from A. Smith & Co. Productions, which also produces Hell's Kitchen and Trading Spaces.Ventura will travel the country, investigating cases and getting input from believers and skeptics before passing judgment on a theory's validity."Ventura will hunt down answers, plunging viewers into a world of secret meetings, midnight surveillance, shifty characters and dark forces," truTV said in a statement.Ventura, a former pro wrestler and Minnesota governor, hosted a weekly talk show that lasted two months on MSNBC in 2003. He was also a TV commentator for the XFL, an alternative football league that folded after airing for one season on NBC in 2000. Elected governor in 1998, he did not run for re-election in 2002.
I really am looking forward to it.

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 6 months ago #378767

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
It must be pretty bad when you have to latch onto anything, no matter how silly it is, as evidence that you're right. I hope for your sakes that Jimmy Carter never falls for this crap. That'll be a new low for the Alex Jones Army.

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 6 months ago #378778

• Sully907
  • Stage A - 1
So tell me why, if those buildings were brought down by explosives, if there was really any evidence to that, why is it, a handful of "engineers" coming out about it? If it was true, why wouldn't a large portion of the scientific community speak out about it? Why such a minority of the informed professionals, but such a large portion of the public?

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 6 months ago #378780

• LowVoltag3
Sully907;378778 wrote:
So tell me why, if those buildings were brought down by explosives, if there was really any evidence to that, why is it, a handful of "engineers" coming out about it? If it was true, why wouldn't a large portion of the scientific community speak out about it? Why such a minority of the informed professionals, but such a large portion of the public?
I don't know. I can speculate to why I think that is. But here is Richard Gage, founder of AE911Truth.org, (Architects and engineers for 9/11 truth) at the AIA (American institute of Architects) 2009 Convention in DC. Watch the video, both archiects he talks to in this video alone, never heard of building 7. Do You see building 7 in on mainstream TV everyday? I know I don't. [youtube]<object width=425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/Ywz1F5sdTj8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/Ywz1F5sdTj8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKKAOaIZKcA]Part 2 of the video[/URL]Part 3 of the videoThat's him at the AIA convention in July in 2009. 8 years since the biggest architectural failure in the worlds history. WTC 7. A 47 story skyscrapper fell do to a couple of small fires, in under 7 seconds. And even most Architects haven't heard about it. Doesn't that strike you as kinda odd?Now, as to a reason why. This is just my speculation/thoughts on why. Some people don't want to be seen as "kooks". You are labeled by the MSM as a Crazy, Kook, even Cop killer, conspiracy theorist, "who wants to destroy america", etc.... Those are the words of the main stream Media. Now do you think everyone would feel comfortable asking questions about something like 9/11 when people who do ask questions are labeled with those words?That's one reason. Another is, not everyone has heard different theories about 9/11. I know for a fact that even when i first heard about the alternative 9/11 theories, I just brushed them off as crazy. i didn't even bother looking into it at first. I just said, "that's crazy.." and that's it. End of story.

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 6 months ago #378781

• Oomba
  • Stage A - 1
agn;378759 wrote:
Lmao, yes, those of us in the real world are so very closed minded.
-Oomba, M.D., Captain U.S. Army

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 6 months ago #378828

• LowVoltag3
Oomba;378781 wrote:
Lmao, yes, those of us in the real world are so very closed minded.
The Real world? What's the real world? Let me give you some real world facts. The biggest Terrorist Attack in the history of the world and this is what we get...-The families not having 70% of their questions answered.-The government blocking an investigation for 2 years until the family members forced the government to do it through protests and showing up to congress everyday. -during the hearings, the family members were being hauled away by police screaming "ASK SOME REAL QUESTIONS!"-The 9/11 commission being way underfunded.-the 9/11 Commission not even having subpoena power!-Before the "investigation" even started the 9/11 commission was quoted as saying "we aren't here to judge anyone"!!!-Not requiring any of the people testifying to be under oath.... including the president and vice president.-After the fact, 60% of the 9/11 commissioners are on record saying that the entire investigation was a fraud and a scam and a huge cover-up...These are just off the top of my head.... What kind of real world do you live in dude, when 60% of the 9/11 commission members say it was a cover-up. Like, are you really that naive?