Forum

TOPIC: Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 6 months ago #378593

• Ash-Fox
  • Level 1
BuckFarack187;378590 wrote:
The network That supports him. Like FOX news with the bush administration.
Christ, just because there is a relationship with at the very top doesn't mean they're going to force a political view on the entire company. I know it might be hard to believe because of Bush's previous affairs, but not everyone is like Bush.Hell, Obama isn't stopping people from protesting by putting them in protest zones out of sight and then having the police come and detain them for 24 hours if they get any attention (next day releasing them without pressing any charges - perfectly legal).
Do not meddle in the affairs of kitsune, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 6 months ago #378594

• LowVoltag3
Ash-Fox;378593 wrote:
Christ, just because there is a relationship with at the very top doesn't mean they're going to force a political view on the entire company. I know it might be hard to believe because of Bush's previous affairs, but not everyone is like Bush.Hell, Obama isn't stopping people from protesting by putting them in protest zones out of sight and then having the police come and detain them for 24 hours if they get any attention (next day releasing them without pressing any charges - perfectly legal).
Not.... yet.

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 6 months ago #378600

BuckFarack187;378594 wrote:
Not.... yet.
wanna take a bet he would
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 6 months ago #378606

• LowVoltag3
AmazedsatSuma;378600 wrote:
wanna take a bet he would
I'm saying, it will happen under his administration. As a matter of fact it already is in the beginning stages of it. Ask this cop at a town hall meeting. [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/hIKPKjl0-pg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/hIKPKjl0-pg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 6 months ago #378610

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Buck, you are the same person who said Bush was going to declare Martial Law at the end of his term. Did he? No, you blindly followed the words of Alex Jones. So, what makes you the most enlighten person on here who knows what Obama really is up to? Looking at your previous incorrect posts you are as credible as Van Jones.

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 6 months ago #378681

• LowVoltag3
Token White Guy;378610 wrote:
Buck, you are the same person who said Bush was going to declare Martial Law at the end of his term. Did he? No, you blindly followed the words of Alex Jones. So, what makes you the most enlighten person on here who knows what Obama really is up to? Looking at your previous incorrect posts you are as credible as Van Jones.
Really? I'd like to see when I said that:eyes:I never said that. Technically we've been under marshall law since 9/11. That was the Reichstag event that, that dumbass Michael savage is waiting on obama to do. That's that reichstag event that triggered the MIC (Military industrial Complex) coup that took place. Now, they won't "declare marshall law" unless the people begin to Revolt. That's the only reason they would do it. There is no need to "declare marshall law" if the slaves are still obeying their masters. That's how it works. It's fairly simple.

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 6 months ago #378690

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
BuckFarack187;378681 wrote:
Really? I'd like to see when I said that:eyes:I never said that. Technically we've been under marshall law since 9/11. That was the Reichstag event that, that dumbass Michael savage is waiting on obama to do. That's that reichstag event that triggered the MIC (Military industrial Complex) coup that took place. Now, they won't "declare marshall law" unless the people begin to Revolt. That's the only reason they would do it. There is no need to "declare marshall law" if the slaves are still obeying their masters. That's how it works. It's fairly simple.
I fucking lol'd at your sad attempt. How have we been under martial law (spell it correctly fucktard)? There are no nightly curfews, no checkpoints, police aren't storming into your home without warrants. People are still allowed to protest and say what they want without being in fear of being assassinated (See your buttfuck buddy Alex Jones and Glen Beck). By definition we aren't under martial law.Oh, and your new avatar, it's called Capitalism, Frances. What, you now oppose Capitalism?

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 6 months ago #378693

• JUSTINFL
  • Level 10
why are you putting Glenn Beck and Alex Jones together.Glenn Beck was all for the things that George w Bush was doing,and now all of a sudden he is against the things that Obama is doing when he is continuing All of George W's polices.

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 6 months ago #378694

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
JUSTINFL;378693 wrote:
why are you putting Glenn Beck and Alex Jones together.Glenn Beck was all for the things that George w Bush was doing,and now all of a sudden he is against the things that Obama is doing when he is continuing All of George W's polices.
I'm adding him to a list of people that Obama would assassinate if we were living under a harsh dictatorship as Buck proclaims.

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up 10 years 6 months ago #378695

• LowVoltag3
Token White Guy;378690 wrote:
I fucking lol'd at your sad attempt. How have we been under martial law (spell it correctly fucktard)? There are no nightly curfews, no checkpoints, police aren't storming into your home without warrants. People are still allowed to protest and say what they want without being in fear of being assassinated (See your buttfuck buddy Alex Jones and Glen Beck). By definition we aren't under martial law.Oh, and your new avatar, it's called Capitalism, Frances. What, you now oppose Capitalism?
First off, please don't associate me with glen beck. He's a Neo-Con. Like you. He supports the Wars, the big government and he wants to put "9/11 truthers" in fema camps. Those are his words.
From wikipediaUnited States of AmericaSee also: Suspension clauseThe martial law concept in the U.S. is closely tied with the right of habeas corpus, which is in essence the right to a hearing on lawful imprisonment, or more broadly, the supervision of law enforcement by the judiciary. The ability to suspend habeas corpus is often equated with martial law. Article 1, Section 9 of the U.S. Constitution states, "The privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion, the public Safety may require it."In United States law, martial law is limited by several court decisions that were handed down between the American Civil War and World War II. In 1878, Congress passed the Posse Comitatus Act, which forbids military involvement in domestic law enforcement without congressional approval. On October 1, 2002 United States Northern Command was established to provide command and control of Department of Defense homeland defense efforts and to coordinate defense support of civil authorities. [8].
Martial law can also be declared in cases of major natural disasters; however most countries use a different legal construct, such as a "state of emergency".
We've been under a state of emergency since 9/11. It's a Scientific, New Century type of Martial law. We're in the future. This isn't the 30's or Anccient Rome....